**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Super late to the party on the MLB stuff, didn't even know about it until I randomly checked my email this morning. Of course online the sweatshirt was gone for the most part. Called around and luckily Jersey Gardens Mall wasn't putting the stuff out till noon, shot over immediately from Brooklyn, more then a couple of heads there. Limit 2 per person on the sweatshirt...was able to grab for myself and my girl.

IMG_2421.jpg

Super late to the party on the MLB stuff, didn't even know about it until I randomly checked my email this morning. Of course online the sweatshirt was gone for the most part. Called around and luckily Jersey Gardens Mall wasn't putting the stuff out till noon, shot over immediately from Brooklyn, more then a couple of heads there. Limit 2 per person on the sweatshirt...was able to grab for myself and my girl.

IMG_2421.jpg
with coupons? or excluded?

Doesnt look like our outlet got the Cards stuff

they don’t even have Cards stuff listed for the factory stores

St. Louis has always been historically crapped on despite being a storied franchise. Oh well, like I said the lack of items doesnt bother me because I just wanted the bear polo and I was able to get it. I would have gotten the hat if it was available just to have it but like you said it’s just less money I have to spend.

I stopped by Macy’s west county and they didn’t have anything so I’m glad the items were readily available online. And I’m glad I didn’t go to the outlet. I hate that place and haven’t been there in years. Would like to keep that streak alive!

St. Louis has always been historically crapped on despite being a storied franchise. Oh well, like I said the lack of items doesnt bother me because I just wanted the bear polo and I was able to get it. I would have gotten the hat if it was available just to have it but like you said it’s just less money I have to spend.

I stopped by Macy’s west county and they didn’t have anything so I’m glad the items were readily available online. And I’m glad I didn’t go to the outlet. I hate that place and haven’t been there in years. Would like to keep that streak alive!
I wish they made a sweatshirt with the bear for us! That was wack! I got on the site after you posted it and saw like 20+ items for the other teams and only like 6 listings for STL.... like why even include them then lol

I’m surprised they included them as well. Especially since they did the Cubs, another Midwest team. Maybe because of the cards Cubs rivalry but then why not include Boston to go with the Yankees? Who knows. I’m just glad we got something because I’ve been wanting ralph Lauren made cardinal gear for some time and now it’s here. And even though I was thinking about hat more than anything else, a shirt is cool as well. And I’m not even a big baseball fan! But I do like the team colors and of course I have to rep the city where I’m born and raised!

Jacket is fire. And you are 100% correct, RL has been extremely disappointing lately. Been trying to give them the benefit of the doubt cause of the pandemic, hopefully they'll come back strong next fall.
We have given the benefit for how many years now 😂
90% of the "dope stuff" never came out at all, alot of jackets and sweaters were missing.
I honestly don't mind, just one less thing to worry about spending money on.
touché and I concur DEE
To many times Bru🤷🏽‍♂️
JACKET ISFIRE BUT 800 IS A LITTLE OUT MY PRICE RANGE AND I HONESTLY WANT TO SPEND 400 MAX
never paid over retail for any of the reversible varsity /military jackets I got. Missed out on a few of the leather varsity cause I couldn’t justified what they was asking for the Quilty

I’m surprised they included them as well. Especially since they did the Cubs, another Midwest team. Maybe because of the cards Cubs rivalry but then why not include Boston to go with the Yankees? Who knows. I’m just glad we got something because I’ve been wanting ralph Lauren made cardinal gear for some time and now it’s here. And even though I was thinking about hat more than anything else, a shirt is cool as well. And I’m not even a big baseball fan! But I do like the team colors and of course I have to rep the city where I’m born and raised!
I ain’t gon lie, I almost copped the Yankees bear sweatshirt along with the cards stuff lol for those who missed out on some of that stuff online, just call the outlets they’re listed at and have them ship it

Reactions: BDP
THe best thing about that mlb drop is the adverts. I only like the sweatshirt
🤷🏽‍♂️ Ralph has done better for just Ralph sports iteams.

I ain’t gon lie, I almost copped the Yankees bear sweatshirt along with the cards stuff lol for those who missed out on some of that stuff online, just call the outlets they’re listed at and have them ship it

the bear sweatshirt does look cool so I wouldn’t have blamed you. plus it reminds me that back in late 1998-1999 I wore a Yankees hat for a while because I was a big underground rap fan and a lot of great music was coming out of New York . I was paying homage to the city’s rap scene but I got several crosses eyed looks from cardinals fans when I I wore it! Had to explain myself a few times!

Ontario Mills in Southern California this morning at opening. Doubt much is left as more people showed up as my girl picked up the hoodie this am right when they opened.

1F4F6F63-AA4C-4884-A765-C45811DDBC7F.jpeg

E64C95AE-CA75-4B91-88E6-1214E4B5DE93.jpeg

7C3BD7AB-4824-415C-9854-6340E8F13D2B.jpeg
Same with Citadel in LA. Copped the hoodie and sweater. They were all flying off the shelves. :lol:

the bear sweatshirt does look cool so I wouldn’t have blamed you. plus it reminds me that back in late 1998-1999 I wore a Yankees hat for a while because I was a big underground rap fan and a lot of great music was coming out of New York . I was paying homage to the city’s rap scene but I got several crosses eyed looks from cardinals fans when I I wore it! Had to explain myself a few times!
Never explain your self to no one about what your wearing.

Ain’t nothin wrong with that.. you can rock whatever you want bro.. I know diehard STL fans that still wear like every MLB team hat just cuz it matches their Js

Reactions: BDP
Same with Citadel in LA. Copped the hoodie and sweater. They were all flying off the shelves. :lol:
I walked into the Citadel at 10:30 and I grabbed the Dodgers bear sweatshirt without breaking stride. They were nearly sold out! The employees were avoiding answering the phone which was ringing like crazy. I should have grabbed another one to flip but oh well; I got my size. I'm happy.

They wouldn't let me use my 25% coupon though :rofl:

Congrats to all on the MLB gear. I've rocked an Expos hat since the 90's, and that's about it. But I gotta say, the Yankees bear sweatshirt and that Dodgers hoodie was BONKERS! We all win when Ralph drops like THAT.

Those Yankees bear sweatshirts are MOVING.. as are all the MLB hats... missed opportunity not at least making those sweatshirts for every team

Back
Top Bottom