**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Some MH/SH folks who had the pre-sale link missed out.

Curious to know if resellers for their hands on it.

Last edited:
Made a cameo in the new Joell Ortiz / Kxng Crooked video rocking lo & face... didn't even realize they were filming for that, haha..

Capture.PNG

Anyone know where I can cop this? Was watching on the site for a deeper discount and seems to have disappeared
4D1C03D1-B177-4EAA-BA38-8F7E71388A86.jpeg

Anyone know where I can cop this? Was watching on the site for a deeper discount and seems to have disappeared
4D1C03D1-B177-4EAA-BA38-8F7E71388A86.jpeg
I noticed a lot of items disappeared on the site, I don’t know if they plan on sending them to outlets or what, but I don’t think that hoodie is available anymore anywhere

Do Polo outlet/factory stores do phone orders? I tried something on the other day, did not cop, and don't feel like driving all the way back to pick it up.

I gave it a shot... thought this years LNY collection was pretty meh, and the last thing i need is another damn blue varsity jacket, but **** it. Always a sucker for a good deal.
Completely agree, I saw the price and pulled the trigger, definitely wouldn’t pay over 200 for this!

27EB7AB0-AC2A-4061-A4BC-68AA4DDC32B3.jpeg

I needa start Checking macys more. I been waiting to get this CNY Bear hoodie for a good price. $89 is good enough for me. Too bad macys don’t let you use coupons tho I had a 30% off in the email but polo excluded.
You def gonna check macys they had a couple good deals the last couple of days, picked a XL up online at macys for a good price.

Attachments

• 86306EFF-3810-4F3B-A216-ECED5653CFAF.png
    86306EFF-3810-4F3B-A216-ECED5653CFAF.png
    166.8 KB · Views: 269
Back
Top Bottom