The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Wait what colorway is dropping on the 23rd?

Reebok dropping tons of retros this month

Last edited:
correct me if im wrong, so the bait questions are releasing the 10th at that pop up shop, but are they going to release again at other retailers? At a later date.

im more hyped for the #1 draft picks than the bait, but if i can get my hands on the bait's i wont even be mad. 

Need baits and draft picks any other question mid that comes out there after. Easy pass on the doll though

SoCal heads should stop by, I hear they're also throwing in a matching BAIT t-shirt with each pair.
I'll be bringing a few pairs of shoes for display since they'll be doing a tribute showcase at the Melrose pop-up store in LA.

Def gonna cop the bait questions, the previous collabs were all top notch quality (viridian burner, and the ring pack), these should be no different and that midsole is just icying on the cake

Last edited:
Maaaaaannnnn..... they got plenty of pairs down here at the Melrose pop-up shop. Plenty! The sneaker came out nice and so did the display.

They did 1 pair per person so you wont leave empty handed, there are many pairs left.

They even have size 15's !

Only see 2 listings on ebay for 450 shipped BIN....LOL 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
They sold a good amount but the only reason there were left over pairs was because BAIT wanted to be sure everyone got a fair chance to buy a set. I hear the main BAIT store sold lots of pairs too.

These are soooo sick in person! Easily tops the Packer and Burning Rubber collabos.

Back
Top Bottom