The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Haha! I'm done. Just called my dude out in Glendale to just drive to their store off Diamond & get my size. Hopefully, they still have sizes/pairs allotted for in-store purchases from the release yesterday...
They tweeted that they're sold out in-store just earlier today.

There are no more pairs in store. They said that last night.
Thanks for the heads-up, guys! Wasn't even checking their account for updates. Saved him about 30-35 miles worth of driving...:lol:

indifferent.gif
Got through on the Paypal site but because I was clicking multiple times to see if it would go through, it added multiple different sizes to my order. Had to cancel because only 1 is allowed. They dropped the ball big time.

195.50 after tax
sick.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
:stoneface: Got through on the Paypal site but because I was clicking multiple times to see if it would go through, it added multiple different sizes to my order. Had to cancel because only 1 is allowed. They dropped the ball big time.

195.50 after tax :x :smh:
Should have been $149.99 for a collaboration...

Haha! I'm done. Just called my dude out in Glendale to just drive to their store off Diamond & get my size. Hopefully, they still have sizes/pairs allotted for in-store purchases from the release yesterday...

hey sniper, they did have separate store vs. online allocation for the shoe, but when i called yesterday and asked them if i could roll in on sunday, they said it'd be sold out by then, and told me to go in-store before they closed on saturday. they checked to see if they still had my size, to make sure i didn't waste my gas. luckily, i was able to get my size 8.5 (sorry space ghost), and it was supposedly their last pair in that size (this was late afternoon yesterday). if basing numbers off of how many free shirts they had left (everyone who bought in-store was supposed to get a matching free shirt in black or white, but they ran out of M and L, shirts, so they let me pick a different bait branded shirt in my size), they may have had only around 10-20 pairs left from in-store. no clue how many may have been left at their pop-up shop (if any at all), but i suspect any in-store leftover pairs from yesterday were added to their online allocation (that no one seems to be able to get thru)...

hey sniper, they did have separate store vs. online allocation for the shoe, but when i called yesterday and asked them if i could roll in on sunday, they said it'd be sold out by then, and told me to go in-store before they closed on saturday. they checked to see if they still had my size, to make sure i didn't waste my gas. luckily, i was able to get my size 8.5 (sorry space ghost), and it was supposedly their last pair in that size (this was late afternoon yesterday). if basing numbers off of how many free shirts they had left (everyone who bought in-store was supposed to get a matching free shirt in black or white, but they ran out of M and L, shirts, so they let me pick a different bait branded shirt in my size), they may have had only around 10-20 pairs left from in-store. no clue how many may have been left at their pop-up shop (if any at all), but i suspect any in-store leftover pairs from yesterday were added to their online allocation (that no one seems to be able to get thru)...

haha its cool i get a size 8 in questions, if i can't cop for retail i think ill just pass even though i really wanted them unless i can find a really good deal.

Last edited:
I quit. Good luck for those continuing to wait to get through. Tried for over an hour and still got nothing. They could have tried to diminish the blow to their rep by saying something but chose to do nothing. Hadn't heard of them as a boutique until this collaboration and now that I know how they operate, they won't get a dime out of me in the future. This was a joke.

Thanks for the breakdown of what went on in-store, azrael! I'll see what happens with this whole online situation, but will probably just let this release go if something doesn't change rather soon...

If it is their first online release, their customer service is horrible. Give an update. That's all we're asking.

hey i got through...... use your cell phone.
i got my order conformation sent to my email as well.

Last edited:
orders numbers start with 8000xxxxx( nine digits total). try the cells with the twitter link. hope everyone is able to grab a pair. the twitter link works right away when i try it with my cell phone (no wifi just reg sprint service). but crashes when you use the computer.. again.... TRY THE CELL PHONE EVERYONE... good luck.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom