The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

How did you deduce that "snakeskin material" is the same as real snakeskin...?
oh gawd!
mean.gif

can u prove its not?

oh wait u cant coz u dont have a pair i guess you just have to google
roll.gif

Nice pick-up, but you should've been able to tell in-person that real snakeskin wasn't used on these. Plenty of photos online to confirm that...
posted the question before i got the shipment today and i ask hereto see if i can get a serious answer, instead i got the run around but its all good :tongue:

as soon as i gotem i was able to tell hence the LOL at the end of my post above but i guess sarcasm was missed

posted the question before i got the shipment today and i ask hereto see if i can get a serious answer, instead i got the run around but its all good :tongue:

as soon as i gotem i was able to tell hence the LOL at the end of my post above but i guess sarcasm was missed

PYS ships fast since I'm in Cali but that tax is still no joke. I'm screwed either way though to be quite frank. :lol:

I guess for me it'll just come down to rather or not I prefer spending money now on a pre-order or waiting until 8/23 (FNL).

Last edited:
I feel like I been sleepin on the question line tryna catch back up... Are there gm or fake pairs of question collabs like packer practice goin around? cuz I found dude wit no box or receipt but new for 210 is that a good deal or naw?

I feel like I been sleepin on the question line tryna catch back up... Are there gm or fake pairs of question collabs like packer practice goin around? cuz I found dude wit no box or receipt but new for 210 is that a good deal or naw?
It's a great deal for the seller.

Deadstock (complete with box and all) pairs go on eBay for < $200.

Not the ones i saw all 300 and up and Yea I think ima grab the draft days instead they close enough in color way and cheaper lol

PYS ships fast since I'm in Cali but that tax is still no joke. I'm screwed either way though to be quite frank. :lol:

I guess for me it'll just come down to rather or not I prefer spending money now on a pre-order or waiting until 8/23 (FNL).

i would just spend the money now (and i just did), and lock in your size while it's still currently available...cuz you never know how "scarce" this shoe may (or may not) be come the day of release. plus, i prefer to know that my pair is secured, rather than deal with the stress of not bein' able to cop it at all or in the worst case scenario, have to pay rapey ebay prices in order to secure a pair (and in not-necessarily ds condition). i get that for some people, it's part of the "chase" and excitement of tracking down a pair on the day of release, but i'd much prefer to not have to deal with the waiting, the lines, the crowd, or waking up at the butt-crack of dawn to be online, and esp. the uncertainty of not knowing for sure whether or not i'll be able to add it to my "questions" collection.

that's just my 2 cents tho...

Back
Top Bottom