The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Its a small shop ppl! They dont have the super servers nike has(even at that it still crashes)
Everyone whose complaining got spoiled by major retailers instant updates they can do that coz they have the resources to do it
It is up to you to give em your business or not but Give em a break!

Most all questions land in or below the $250 range after a couple of weeks (which is almost cost of retail plus shipping on these).
$70 tax and shipping is a bit much. they had free shipping and some folks didnt get hit with tax. dont think i would shell out resell prices for these if i missed out. $180 was already hard enough for me to stomach, just had to pass on some upcoming releases.

anyone get their shipping confirmation email?

I haven't been spoiled by anyone. Who cares if they're a small shop. Supreme is a small shop albeit with multiple locations. Packer is a small shop. Kith is a small shop. Burn Rubber is as well. Stop making excuses. They were ill prepared and it showed yesterday. I had these in my cart. I didn't get beat by a bot. I know y'all tired of the complaining but idc.

Also, as stated 180 was hard enough to stomach seeing that the other collabs weren't that much. Some people paid close to 200 because of the tax inconsistency. If it weren't for the free shipping people would have paid up to 220. Not paying resell either.

Last edited:
Who cares if they're a small shop? Uh that's the main issue. They obviously aren't gonna have Nike quality servers like someone said if they have ONE main store in the whole world. It's not a matter of preparation. What more could they have done to "prepare"?

Nike, Eastbay, and FTL have all crashed on me. And if it's not that, then it's something else. That's just how sneakers are these days. If they made a limited amount of a shoe (this or any other), it's obvious the parties involved aren't making enough to go around for everyone who wants them anyway.

Last edited:
Well this is going nowhere fast. Youre going to have those that see no wrongs and thise that do. Peace. This model is done for me unless another enticing C/W is in the works.

Emailed BAIT yesterday since i didn't get a confirmation email and only a paypal email and i was told my order would be processed today :smokin

Last edited:
All those custom touches and different materials on the Baits blow away ALL other collab shoes and that's why the price is higher, even the draft day release. it's really just a re-badge of the 2008 Detroit Pistons colorway anyway. I'll wait for a price drop on those.

Last edited:
Just got a shipping confirm from ups for the shoes from bait, now heres the twist the requestor is pickyourshoes
So for those who missed out their might b a pissibilty PYS will carry the bait questions....

Just got a shipping confirm from ups for the shoes from bait, now heres the twist the requestor is pickyourshoes
So for those who missed out their might b a pissibilty PYS will carry the bait questions....
It's probably the same guys who run both sites. If you notice, PYS has some BAIT merchandise as well. 

I noticed that too haha, but like the other guy said the two sites are probably related. Im more suprised at the fact that my order went through after almost three hours of refreshing.

Last edited:
I notic
I noticed that too haha, but like the other guy said the two sites are probably related. Im more suprised at the fact that my order went through after almost three hours of refreshing.
Yup same right round 12 pst

Bait was quoted before as saying they won't be at pys. can't stop laughing at people that gripe about $180, but will pay that for a Retro Jordan that will come out again in another four years with crap quality and cheaply made. Not saying directly to guys in here, but people crying in general

Wish I knew there was a grey one! I was looking through the boxes and only saw white, red, green, and black. I might just stop by the Diamond Bar spot and maybe exchange the red one I picked up.

Back
Top Bottom