The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

That Stash collab is horrrrrrrrrrrrrrrible...
ohwell.gif

reebok F'd up by not making the question PE's an actual package.

the fact that they werent strictly limited to packer AND that they were sold in invidual boxes pretty much let me kno weeks ago that stores were gonna start sellin em seperate if they couldnt move em as a package.

and whaddaya kno, i've seen about 2-3 stores sellin each shoe by themselves.

sale prices are def otw. lol

Let us know how they perform...I'd be willing to give them a shot on the court for that price as well...
Very, Very pleasantly surprised.  1) They look way better in person and on foot than the photos led me to believe; 2) the DMX foam in these is crazy.. so comfortable; and 3) they feel like low tops which, I dig.  

Haven't them on the court yet (30 degree here in NY today), but super excited about it.  I know nightwing plans to do a review on these.  

Not sure if the promo code i posted last week still works, but for $80 shipped these are a gem

Question are these gum soles or are mines yellowing... I wanna say they were lighter when I first got them but I have to say I kinda like it.lol!

Last edited:
yeah just clean them with soap and water or they might turn gross soon, unless u like the dirty look (to each his/her own)

I thought they may have been yellowing but wasn't sure. I'm going to clean them and see what happens they look lighter in some place then darker in others.

Iw as browsing Footlocker and saw this coming up December. Not sure if I have seen these yet or not but does anyone have or seen any pics of this colorway? Or is this another Year of the Snake rendition? 

Reebok Question Mid

Purple Ink/Flearless Purple/Purple Oasis/Exc Red

I only wanted the Lebron colorway out of this player pack.  Had I known I could get that shoe for below retail i wouldn't have gotten the whole pack and just purchased the Lebron colorway off eBay.   Now i can't even sell my Kobe pair for retail.   This pack was well executed and arguably the best pack that has come out in awhile. Surprised these were easy to cop and not much hype (a good thing of course).   Either not too many reebok questions fans out there, or this sneaker game is finally evening out.  I would of thought this pack would get more attention than it did.  Could be a turning point in the game

I only wanted the Lebron colorway out of this player pack.  Had I known I could get that shoe for below retail i wouldn't have gotten the whole pack and just purchased the Lebron colorway off eBay.   Now i can't even sell my Kobe pair for retail.   This pack was well executed and arguably the best pack that has come out in awhile. Surprised these were easy to cop and not much hype (a good thing of course).   Either not too many reebok questions fans out there, or this sneaker game is finally evening out.  I would of thought this pack would get more attention than it did.  Could be a turning point in the game
Yeah I'm pretty pissed at the way Packer handled that...most people wanted one color or the other...they said no returns AND that the pack wouldn't be sold separately...but then a few of the stores in the Reebok network did start to break up the pack and sold them individually for under retail...pretty shady way to handle business, but F it I guess.

Agree. Pretty shady. How many people are Kobe AND Lebron fans...

Got my Kobes for a couple dollars less than retail on eBay.

It's mic that they were easy to get, but release coulda been handled different from the jump.

New pics of the christmas joints for those interested, i will deff be copping these

didnt realize they would be life size, got them from an ebay auction

Last edited:

hmmm...not to knock packer shoes or anything (as i buy from them all the time and will continue to do so)...but there's just something about the timing of this re-release with kobe (the player) just coming back from injury that doesn't quite sit right with me... :smh:

if both the kobes and lebrons (shoes) were offered up individually at the same time...then okay, fine, it's just a restock or whatever. but for just the kobe's to be released right when kobe (the player) is playing again...i dunno man...

but don't mind me...i'm just talkin' here...already a very happy customer with both my pairs of kobes and lebrons when the pack 1st dropped...

I don't mind the timing as much as I'm mad I had to shell out $300 for the pack when I only wanted the 'brons.

azrael azrael
Or maybe it's that these were sitting in shop and they threw them online, they probably put a few pairs online and sold a few pairs in the actual store, with this sitting in shop and kobes return I see what you're saying though

Back
Top Bottom