The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Waiting for mine to come in now. Says its in the city and is out for delivery so shouldn't be too long.

Lot's of people are breaking down the pack and selling the pair they don't want for under retail.  Do some looking around.

Lot's of people are breaking down the pack and selling the pair they don't want for under retail.  Do some looking around.
essentially you can get the pack by picking up both pairs separate from different people 
laugh.gif

Took all freaking day, but mine finally showed up:

Like the quality and comfort on these, happy with the purchase. 

the FIT people!

how's the FIT?!
for me reeboks (question/answer/kami/es22) feel like they're made wider than nike/Jordan/adidas meaning I wear reeboks at my regular 10.5(tts) where 90% of my nike/jordan and my one pair of adidas(rose3) all feel narrow making me go up to a size 11 my only exceptions have been my lj x ext which do to most of the padding removed for that leather fits great at 10.5, hope this helps

the FIT people!

how's the FIT?!

my 2 cents...

if you plan to actually ball in them...go .5 size down (although as someone else already said, nightwing2303 says go tts, and he definitely balls).

if you plan to just rock them casually...then go with your tts.

So I ordered a pack for a friend (he asked for help not knowing how easy it would be to purchase, now he's stuck with 4 packs :lol: ), I got it today... Do both pairs come with the "promo sample" paper? Friends pack only had with the lebrons.

Cool thanks.

Found a pair of the Kobes in my size for retail + ship... Thinking about pulling the trigger.

quick question fellas did these come packaged together in specail boxing like a CDP package or is it just 2 sep boxes?

Separate boxes. IMO pretty lame, especially since we were forced to purchase as a pack.

I agree with the .5 size down suggestion.... got my natural size and have some room in the toe

one thing I did notice tho is that they're definitely not as comfortable as the New Years Questions.... these feel a little stiff. 

I love the shoe overall tho, very happy with the purchase .... split the pack with my boy (I kept the Lebrons) 

there's a ton of listings on eBay for retail or slightly above.  most people just wanted either or and are selling the other pair for practically retail it looks.   Check out eBay you'll get a deal if you were only looking for a specific one

Back
Top Bottom