The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Stash hinted at the Blues being in May and the Reds in October, blues are copped on site looking forward to those

splash print looks kinda lazy and light at the top, looks like some ostrich on the upper

Last edited:
Thanks for the info and pic, man. I think both look great and maybe lace swaps will be a must.

Repped :smile:

more colorways ?  sheesh.   Reebok sure is milking this model to dealth.  it's their bread and butter . They're surely riding this model until the wheels fall off lol

more colorways ?  sheesh.   Reebok sure is milking this model to dealth.  it's their bread and butter . They're surely riding this model until the wheels fall off lol

My dude, they've been milking the Question since '96. They have been retro-ed countless number of times but the previous iterations literally flew under the radar. You wouldn't know that they had been brought back again unless you took a chance and ventured into a Reebok outlet! :tongue:

It's only since the 'Red Toe' release of late '12 that they've been catapulted in the spotlight again.

trust me folks.   growing up in the philly area and attending games when Iverson was playing for us I had OG questions and answers.  I've been copping questions for years.   I just think it's funny that reebok continues to just milk this shoe for what it's worth.   This is my grail.  I love the question.  I just thought reebok would give it a rest for a little bit.   I'm going to the Iverson retirement ceremony on March 1st as well.  I will be rocking on of my questions,  not sure which one yet

Think of the Question & as of late the Kamikaze II as being Reebok's Nike AF1 or Dunk or even the Air Jordan I.

Stash hinted at the Blues being in May and the Reds in October, blues are copped on site looking forward to those

splash print looks kinda lazy and light at the top, looks like some ostrich on the upper
i'm pass on them blue's but them red is looking good

Something about white+red Questions always gives you that tingly feeling, liking that hint of pink though for the ladies 
roll.gif

I see the Reebok Questions "Ghost of Christmas" finally dropped in price to $99. Waiting a little longer for more or a sale. We shall see, I still have my eye on some Q96's that felt good on my feet and some various Nikes

I see the Reebok Questions "Ghost of Christmas" finally dropped in price to $99. Waiting a little longer for more or a sale. We shall see, I still have my eye on some Q96's that felt good on my feet and some various Nikes
I picked up the red toe Q96's when they first released, they have dropped in price since and can be picked up like around $70+ which is a steal. Performance wise I really like playing in them, they are light and very comfortable. You should consider picking up a pair they won't disappoint. 

I picked up the red toe Q96's when they first released, they have dropped in price since and can be picked up like around $70+ which is a steal. Performance wise I really like playing in them, they are light and very comfortable. You should consider picking up a pair they won't disappoint. 
Nice, man. So how good do they grip in gym floors?

Anybody know where I can pickup the "Draft Pick" Questions for Retail OR Under...?

My 50 Off was Clutch on Questions for about a YEAR... just wish I could've stayed with The Brand til August when these Bad Boys dropped. 
nthat.gif

Every Reebok Question release out there owes something to Allen Iverson, but this pair in particular has a lot of personal detailing referencing the man that made this silhouette famous. They’ve got a 76ers colorway, a callout to AI on the insoles, and a designation on the inside of the tongue revealing that they’re limited to a 1996 pair run. That year is of course the one that Iverson won Rookie of the Year, so it’s very possible that the shoe is meant as a celebration of that title. Continue reading for complete images on them and stay tuned for more info on these Allen Iverson Questions. via http://sneakernews.com/2014/02/19/reebok-question-allen-iverson/#more-493908

Will deff be grabbing these when they drop if its reasonable, looks like some of that red upper is mesh almost like a jersey. Would have liked them to have a color or ice sole but the all white is cool.
they remind me of some old customs from back in the days as far as the blocking goes lol

The concept on those joints is nice - but the materials are whack. Would've liked some real full grain leather as opposed to suede and mesh.

Back
Top Bottom