The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

San Antonio All-Star Question
I remember someone posting a black and white of these a while back and a pic has finally surfaced. These are too dope in my opinion.

Any info on release?

Edit- Found some info looks like they are releasing May 23 for $130.

Last edited:
The San Antonio's are mad loud. The Banners are poorly done. Draft Day >> Banners. Honestly. I needa' pick up a pair of the Valentines Day Iversons. Those are pretty sexy.

The San Antonio's are mad loud. The Banners are poorly done. Draft Day >> Banners. Honestly. I needa' pick up a pair of the Valentines Day Iversons. Those are pretty sexy.
I can't agree with that at all, i'd say

1. packers 2

2. banners

3. practice

4. draft day

a lot of Villa spots getting the Banners.   gonna be tough to get !   need to put in some leg work if you want these

The speckles on the midsole throw y'all off. I get it
for me it has more to do with it having less red, i'm a big bred wardrobe with some other random stuff, so blue is not as high and mighty imho shoes, which is why I placed those 4 special cw in that order I've how I like them, I always pick the red toes pearl or suede over the blue toes if that helps though I own all 3 toes and the draft picks, not paying the asking price of the packers and won't pay more than $200 for the banners

No love for the BAIT x Question?

That's the best one I've ever seen besides the OG colorways.

No love for the BAIT x Question?

That's the best one I've ever seen besides the OG colorways.
the bait snake skin are awesome, however I don't rate shoes that are impossible for "ME" to get, I will never spend more than $200 on a question and that for the colabs since their retail is a little higher than gr, but no way I pay $350+ for the snakes, oh I forgot I had the burnt rubbers, shift everything down 1 after the packers 2 imho
pimp.gif

the bait snake skin are awesome, however I don't rate shoes that are impossible for "ME" to get, I will never spend more than $200 on a question and that for the colabs since their retail is a little higher than gr, but no way I pay $350+ for the snakes, oh I forgot I had the burnt rubbers, shift everything down 1 after the packers 2 imho :pimp:  
Oh ok, I missed that part about the money. I totally understand, they are pricey (dope but pricey).

Oh ok, I missed that part about the money. I totally understand, they are pricey (dope but pricey).
I never mentioned initially atleast not in here I don't think, but yeah I would rank the blings dead last to every other cw and stomp on anyones that I saw wore them out of hate
laugh.gif
  j/k but seriously them things cost more than my car
mean.gif

Ive been wanting the red toes since he faded jordan in them.

I sure hope reebok give me another chance to cop. Didnt have the cash in 97 plus it was a limtied only philly area or some junk release, and i had my head under a rock in 2012 when they did redrop.  Ive been casually checking ebay but to no avail. 

i went to the pop up store on the release day of bait question at 11:45 and all people gone. there should be few pairs left i believe.

if i cant get the banner, i would probably pay 350 for the bait question 

a lot of Villa spots getting the Banners.   gonna be tough to get !   need to put in some leg work if you want these
on the Reebok Twitter it said something about each store that receives the banners are only getting two pairs. Is that true?

here you go, this took forever to find :lol:

edit:nvm, I didn't see the #kidding part

Last edited:
I wanted the Red Joints also but didnt have the money in '97, I was a sophmore in HS I believe but wanted them bad. I slept on them also in 12 but didnt really like the Red Suede, I wanted the Red Pearlized joints. I finally found a pair and haven't worn yet but will soon

I will try to get the Banner's from somewhere. Them fools don't be responding to me on Twitter so I can pre-order lol

Also, I dont know if anyone red or missed this but the upper is Jersey Material, not suede so that should be interesting

Back
Top Bottom