The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Let the games begin for these Banners. got 3 spots in my area that will have them that's good news. prob gone have 1 or 2 pairs per size though -_-

not a single one in my area, not looking good for the home team
sick.gif

Anyone know if DS OG 96' Questions are wearable? I know some old J's crumble, but I think Questions are a lot more durable.

Anyone know if DS OG 96' Questions are wearable? I know some old J's crumble, but I think Questions are a lot more durable.

never had problems with my og questions at all structurally except the insole completely crumbled on me and turned into a fine powder but that was the easiest fix possible. Oh, and the plastic around my lace loops cracked, but no biggie.

Damn, I just scooped up a pair at a good price. Hope my insole doesn't crumble, but I suppose it's not that big a deal.

never had problems with my og questions at all structurally except the insole completely crumbled on me and turned into a fine powder but that was the easiest fix possible. Oh, and the plastic around my lace loops cracked, but no biggie.
my '06 retro's i wore them just recently and other than a crunchy sound from the hexlite, i have had no problems

I tweeted @ReebokClassics to come with a All White Question Mid with a Patent or Pearlized Leather toe... I think that would be interesting. I think it would look like the Jordan Columbia or the "Reebok Question" Tobacco Road joints.  

I called the store in Houston and asked how they'll be handling the Banner release and they said "we haven't got word we are gettin them yet" -.- TF?!

Gonna try my luck at ubiq and reebok . I mean if you do the math it can't be a lot per store considering 1997 made? I know shoe palace getting them too if anybody wants to try on there.

Gonna try my luck at ubiq and reebok . I mean if you do the math it can't be a lot per store considering 1997 made? I know shoe palace getting them too if anybody wants to try on there.
1996 total pairs, 84 total locations getting them...means each location should get about 2 FSRs.

for so e reason I'm thinking this will be an easy cop idk why I'm thinking that with the numbers but that's just what I'm feeling.

yea i feel the same lol, these are limited but the hype isn't real at all its honestly a generic colorway with a number behind the tongue

anyone who really wants em should be able to get them imo

Last edited:
yea i feel the same lol, these are limited but the hype isn't real at all its honestly a generic colorway with a number behind the tongue

I just think not a lot of people know about em that's why. I hope it has a number in the tounge like the bins. Really hope I get my hands on these

I hope they are easy to scoop. I only have a chance to cop online. No store around me are even getting these.

for so e reason I'm thinking this will be an easy cop idk why I'm thinking that with the numbers but that's just what I'm feeling.

I just think not a lot of people know about em that's why. I hope it has a number in the tounge like the bins. Really hope I get my hands on these

I hope they are easy to scoop. I only have a chance to cop online. No store around me are even getting these.
here's some advice for everyone. Prepare like it's a hard release and maybe it'll be easy. Don't stroll by your store an hour before opening and expect to get your pair/your size. Chances are youll be disappointed

Back
Top Bottom