The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

lagged scrambling for promo code that dude said was on the kamikaze thread :smh: :smh: :smh:
that's what i get for trying to save a couple of bucks

lagged scrambling for promo code that dude said was on the kamikaze thread
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

that's what i get for trying to save a couple of bucks
I was about to do that and said forget it and copped.

Had a sz 9 in my cart .. looked for a promo code and they ended up selling out .. ended op with a 9.5 .. size swap anyone?

They stopped taking orders around 8:57 (or at least they wouldn't let me check out). Either they sold out or put a stop to it. I don't know if Reebok actually cares about that kind of stuff.

Either way, thanks for the heads up NYC07
same thing happened to me, was on the last step of the checkout process and it kept saying there was something wrong with my credit card info

yesterday nike got me on the restock with that fake mobile link...today i couldnt get through on the desktop and tried mobile too late

Anyone know if I can call reebok customer service and add the discount?
Won't happen. People tried it before on other releases. Orders are already in the processing state as we speak. They're not gonna go thru the hassle of trying to adjust the pricing on a limited release like this

Got the confirmation screen and e-mail but cant under my account on the site it shows nothing? - Anyone else with this issue"?

Back
Top Bottom