The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

#186/1996

FYI, that link was live last night around midnight, and could manipulated by adding the product code for the Banners to the URL for the Christmas pair. I checked out around 12:15a eastern last night.

FYI, that link was live last night around midnight, and could manipulated by adding the product code for the Banners to the URL for the Christmas pair. I checked out around 12:15a eastern last night.
And how convenient of you to post this information now, instead of last night. 

And how convenient of you to post this information now, instead of last night. 

Didn't want to be responsible if they decided to cancel these orders--if they cancel mine I can live with it, but I'd have felt bad if I were responsible for multiple cancelations.

There's no need to be hostile, if you check me out on here you'll see that I'm not the type of dude to hoard information or refrain from helping when I can.

hmmm...burn rubber just tweeted that "due to circumstances beyond our control," they won't be offering the banners online. wonder if reebok got pissed off that some of their retailers had offered up the shoes online, even though reebok.com was supposed to be the "exclusive" online release?

wonder if that'll happen with the other shops that planned to offer online shortly after their in-store release...

still havent gotten my phone call from expressions. my email said come before 7 pm. so imma stroll in there later.... better have my two size 10.5's or there's hell to pay.

Back
Top Bottom