The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

I noticed the price of the banners is dropping significantly, not in a size 8.5 or 9 though smh...
Bought them for 205 on ebay by mistake.... then realized I only really wanted them because they had value. What would I do with red, white and blue kicks? 

A smart person, if you didn't know that was sarcasm.

I have this air bubble or something in the pod under the heel. Makes an annoying sound every time I step. Is there a fix for this?

ahahaha!!! hey dreamteamusa! did you notice that the ebay user/seller's name is "sneakersruinedmylife"

i sometimes feel that way myself...haha!

he's selling all these action figures to probably keep feeding his sneaker habit, haha!

i swear, being in this sneaker game isn't that much different than being addicted to drugs, expect drugs might actually be cheaper...haha!

ahahaha!!! hey dreamteamusa! did you notice that the ebay user/seller's name is "sneakersruinedmylife"

he's selling all these action figures to probably keep feeding his sneaker habit, haha!

i swear, being in this sneaker game isn't that much different than being addicted to drugs, expect drugs might actually be cheaper...haha!
I buy kicks that are different with either dope colors, dope design and looks dope on me. 

People buy drugs because it makes them feel good lol

Lol I've thought about that before too...at least you can say sneakers is a healthier addiction lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom