The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

man those are fire where did you find them in a high guess i gotta go looking
Not easy.  Got very lucky out of Taiwan.  I think (emphasis on "think") this was a Taiwan only release in 2007.  If anyone has any more information that would be awesome.

Last edited:

Not easy.  Got very lucky out of Taiwan.  I think (emphasis on "think") this was a Taiwan only release in 2007.  If anyway has any more information that would be awesome.
well depression sits in.....ok i'm good on to the next

those Question Marks are FIIIIIIRE is that the 10.5 dude had on IG? thats like the only other pair i seen of them, but he was talking a high number $

also on ig lol ive been told Blue stashs for June? but still no concrete info

Last edited:
those Question Marks are FIIIIIIRE is that the 10.5 dude had on IG? thats like the only other pair i seen of them, but he was talking a high number $

also on ig lol ive been told Blue stashs for June? but still no concrete info
that's the one.  Pumped about it.  Stash is May quickstrike.  No idea on timing or stores carrying.  I imagine it will be the usual Reebok suspects (Packers, SNS, Burn Rubber, etc), but that is just a guess.

Last edited:
I'm copping those blue joints. Fire. Missed out on the BAITS and Burns as is SMH, the best ones released to date.

http://www.nicekicks.com/2014/04/24/reebok-question-white-noise-iverson-documentary-trailer/

Hmmm  I gotta toss this one up. I like different colors meshed together, but this colorway seems more like a girls color. If the White was Black, I think It'd look way better.

You and your obsession with black kicks...haha jk man. I entirely agree.

You and your obsession with black kicks...haha jk man. I entirely agree.
Lmaooo you already know it gotta have SOME Black on it, if not mostly Black. Kicks with no Black is just too much for the imagination.

But they do look like womans kicks, even though there are no certain "boy" or "girl" colors.

Just bought BAITS for 275 plus 8 dollars shipping. They should be here today! I'm excited lol

congrats on finally getting them bro i know youve been after them for a minute :nthat:

if anyone has a 10th anni question but they would mind parting with please let me know!

tried using an email promo code on those white noises and it would apply. Guess theyre restricted.

I keep trying. If I could get them for around 100 id grab em. Just won't take it now

edit - Damn it my phone cut off the top, but it says coupon code has not been applied please verify code and cart applies with promo rules.Try again or call customer service.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom