The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Token 38 & White/Black pics from DJ Clark Kent...

[emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji] 3M?!?

Edit: Nevermind

Last edited:
Should've released the Black/White pair with regular full grain leather - that 'cracking' effect is unnecessary.

Patent leather would have been too Jordan Xl-esque and I can only imagine the uproar from the JB fanboys, they already call them the "Concords"

Well, seems half of y'all say they fit true, half say .5 size down. I've been getting 10.5s for my other RBK Classic hoops shoes, and they've all been pretty roomy, so I'll go with 10s in the ?s. Weird thing about Reebok is
their 10.5s are an EU44 (28.5cm), while their 10s are EU43 (28cm). Nikes are all 10/44/28. At least they aren't as off as Asics, tho.

Thanks for the input, y'all!

I was holding out hope that some quantity of the Token releases would be made availavle online. A damn shame they aren't, really wanted to grab both the 'MSG' & 'A Shoe About Crocus'. I'm going to settle for just getting the 'MSG', some lucky re-seller will be profiting off of me. :smh:

I was holding out hope that some quantity of the Token releases would be made availavle online. A damn shame they aren't, really wanted to grab both the 'MSG' & 'A Shoe About Crocus'. I'm going to settle for just getting the 'MSG', some lucky re-seller will be profiting off of me. :smh:
I wish! At 1000 pairs on each shoe doubt that itll be some for online

Not this time around, I dont think, with all the garbage Nike/JB are releasing, they really dropped the ball this year with the ASG releases. There are only 1 or 2 pairs that are even remotely wearable.  

St Anthony's were in Teaneck and not nyc. Big difference. And these have 4 days to sell in shop before going online. St anthonys had half a day

Little if anything will make it online

Back
Top Bottom