The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

passed on the laser 20 couldnt justify the price tag......so i pulled the trigger on both questions :smile:
Lol same fam. Really wanted em but $250 was wayyy out there. Had to pass on the questions too tho, b/c I'm really lookin' forward to those Kd 7 Aunt Pearls

Last edited:
waiting for the concord colorway to go below $100.   I know they will in due time.   Right now can get them for $110, but below $100 will definitely make me pull the trigger

waiting for the concord colorway to go below $100.   I know they will in due time.   Right now can get them for $110, but below $100 will definitely make me pull the trigger

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there's not a drop of purple on those, is there?

The Question itself was allegedly modeled off the XIs, timing may have been too close IMO to say it is true (iirc)

Last edited:
that's the quote on quote "nickname" I've seen this Question colorway named after.  Call it what you want.  Shoes have so many nicknames these days.   I think they were dubbed the Concords because of Allen Iverson's days of playing at Georgetown in the Concord 11's.  So they dubbed these Questions the "concords" because of the black / white colorway so to speak.  I thought that was a no brainer as to why these would be labeled the "Concord" colorway if you are an Allen Iverson fan....

that's the quote on quote "nickname" I've seen this Question colorway named after.  Call it what you want.  Shoes have so many nicknames these days.   I think they were dubbed the Concords because of Allen Iverson's days of playing at Georgetown in the Concord 11's.  So they dubbed these Questions the "concords" because of the black / white colorway so to speak.  I thought that was a no brainer as to why these would be labeled the "Concord" colorway if you are an Allen Iverson fan....
NO!......

and im an iverson fan

Surprised the Token38 Models are sitting.....Have to grab the MSG questions and BK Kamikazes over the next couple days.

I feel like such a goof for sweatin these Token releases. Glad I was able to get both pairs, but as the MVP was being announced on Sunday night I was refreshing the site non-stop. :lol:

Wednesday and still pretty much a FSR of both, only thing sold out is the size 14 'ASAC'. Nice that whoever wants these can grab them.

I feel like such a goof for sweatin these Token releases. Glad I was able to get both pairs, but as the MVP was being announced on Sunday night I was refreshing the site non-stop.
laugh.gif

Wednesday and still pretty much a FSR of both, only thing sold out is the size 14 'ASAC'. Nice that whoever wants these can grab them.
Im glad they're sitting, may just grab the MSG just because I can

Crocus were nice, same quality as the msgs and same materials. You got some rare heat.

Yeah they remind me of the previous sns collab I sold those but I think I just needed that solution to stretch the shoe out a little bit. Appreciate it though.

Where did you find the st Anthony's? I can't seem to find a decent deal on these...

Grabbed em for 165. On eBay.

Those who have the token 38 MSG in hand, are the colors vibrant? I"ve seen some filtered pics that look amazing and other shots that make the shoe look kind of bland/dull. I know it's made of great materials but I was hopping that purple/blue really popped in person.

That's the same way i was feeling. The pics on the site makes the purple look darker then the actual shoe. It does look a bit dull in other pics [emoji]128563[/emoji] guess I'll know for sure when I get em in hand

Last edited:
Man, mine don't get here until Tuesday. I'm super excited about these, might even get a 2nd set if they're on point.

Back
Top Bottom