The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Yes many FNL locations have a leftover 2012 red toe quantity. How and where can I see the SKU on the box, let me know I will post it here. 

im in Houston

they're not old stock

the toe isn't pearl/metallic or whatever it was called

atleast not as metallic as the last ones

It's new stock mistaken for old stock

they were taken off shelves today and won't be back til sometime next year

if you catch em buy em now

Last edited:
im in Houston

they're not old stock

I figured it was the 2016 retro.

trentbg trentbg give us a heads up if you do a video review on the new version.

Finishline done goofed :lol:

I'll just save my money then, these will be around in the next few months. Still need the pick up the low top wht/black and wht/blue whenever they decide to lower the price.

Heard the same. Also got Feb 16th as real release date
im in Houston

they're not old stock

yeah that's what I heard as well but couldn't remember what the employee said

again, today will prolly be the only day to cop for the early low

That's insane and I'm tight that I missed that type of error. I'm a stop by FNL for the hell of it today and see.

im in Houston

they're not old stock

Duno what new stock they are talking about, the production date of these is end of 2011! So definitely the old release, that was the first thing I checked, the insole is yellowed another sign, plus why would they be discounted at $69?. 

Last edited:
Great article by Scott, but unfortunately whatever plan Adidas has for Reebok, is not the direction I want them to go. I have zero interest in the whole fitness/UFC stuff and would never buy anything that doesn't have a Vector logo on it. Ultimately they are late to the party, the sneaker bubble has begun to burst and less popular brands will be the first to suffer and we can see the evidence in Reebok scrapping all bunch of classic models that were previously hinted. I think we had a good 3 years run and all the models we managed to buy were a godsend, from now on classic will be limited, with lesser quality and more of the same...

Duno what new stock they are talking about, the production date of these is end of 2011! So definitely the old release, that was the first thing I checked, the insole is yellowed another sign, plus why would they be discounted at $69?. 

don't know

that's what the employee and the manager told me

I went back to scoop and they wouldn't let me

pair I had in hand looked completely new but I didn't check the date

maybe they took the old ones off the shelf cause no one would buy the new stock at retail or maybe we saw dif pairs

but the pair I saw looked like a new pair, nothing was yellow on em, I looked inside the shoe and even looked at the size but it was hectic that day with all the xmas shopping

Last edited:
I think they probably realized that they can make some money on them and pulled them off the shelves. The shoe is straight leftover from the old release, nothing new about it.

Last edited:
there were already new pairs too tho

I posted a link to an overseas site that had em some time back

but I guess it was an older pair I saw too, not entirely sure but it didn't look like the pair I have atleast off memory

We (FINL) do not have old pairs, these are new pairs... . The shoe shipped early and has a release date, it was on sale because it has the same old style # and our system had it at the last price it was... 

Guess me and the rest of the folks got lucky than, thank you FNL for once at least. 

Last edited:
It is, but not mad at all, still is pretty comfortable as all the PU insoles that the Questions have  and the price was beast. 

Back
Top Bottom