The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

yeah, that's what I was tryna convey

I have the older pair

the new pair is close but the pearl part is less pearly

most of these stores never even received the first run of these

these have been produced months ago if not almost a year ago, I posted a link to them but it wasn't sns...forgot who but I believe some even bought them on here

all good tho, this was a tricky deal and one hell of an early steal

funny cause before I went to the store I had just got the white and greens for the same price

Last edited:
There is no mystery, FNL made a mistake and they were quick to fix it. Other than that all of us know that Reebok will flood the market with Questions in 2016 since its the 20th anniversary of the model. 

There is no mystery, FNL made a mistake and they were quick to fix it. Other than that all of us know that Reebok will flood the market with Questions in 2016 since its the 20th anniversary of the model. 
the problem with that is I don't need none of the 1996 ogs, I'm still good from 06-07, red suede toe, check, blue pearl, check, NYE, check, I guess I do need the GT, first ballot and banners but those aren't hard to find just not a priority, they want to make me happy, let me finally get a chance at his non-warn ASG that I miss bcuz something somehow always comes up
sick.gif
 and I've yet to find them for the price I want 2nd market
mean.gif
, heck do something diff, do something special, how bout instead of snake, they give us a croc ver., more so than the '06 ver(I think I got those in '06
nerd.gif
), how bout retro his nuggets cws.....how bout another GT colorway or 2, one dedicated to home jersey and one dedicated to the away jersey. All in all I just wonder what they're gonna do for his HoF shoe this yr

Trust me there will plenty to make us almost not like the model anymore, just like what happened with the Kamikaze ll, 35+ colorways killed it completely. My personal opinion is that the Question should always have predominately white upper and only the toe colors can be played with, but that is just me. 

Didn't someone post an article that Reebok was cutting back on the planned Questions in 2016. They wouldn't make as many colors and pairs.

Trust me there will plenty to make us almost not like the model anymore, just like what happened with the Kamikaze ll, 35+ colorways killed it completely. My personal opinion is that the Question should always have predominately white upper and only the toe colors can be played with, but that is just me. 
idk the NYE is a perfect example of why dark colors work, personally I hate the white midsole with non white uppers, like the GT, FB, Banners, the list goes on, i'll give the pumps a pass only because it looks like they were going for this dark to light idea that somehow transitioned very well IMHO, there were some good cws done with the Kami IIs, fish markets.....ok there were some ok cws done with the Kami IIs, I think that reebok missed the mark when they did the reign mans w/o 3m for those water drop/slashes, awesome concept, poor excustion 

Be nice if they actually made these like the OG, starting from the tip of the shoe all the way back....  I recall the sole wasn't blue, the tip came up onto the toe, a Reebok logo on the tip...ect ect..

It will be great, but I dont think it will ever happen, it will need a whole new tooling to be put in the production. The outsole on the original one had a very slight blue tint and those side pods were very different, I wish they were released like this. 

Did the pearl red toe drop along side the suede? In middle school I only saw red suede and blue pearl. It's why I'm hesitant to get this version. I want the red suede version.

I honestly don't remember. Sure some heads in here know. I only bought the blue toes because I missed the Obsidian AJ 12s. Best miss out on a Jordan ever. Blue toes are easily in my top 5 of favorite sneakers.

Laces? What was so special about them.

The laces had this shiny 3M like material on them. It wasn't very noticeable just looking at them. I almost bought a OG pair last year just to get the laces but it sold just before I went to make the buy.

Last edited:
Oh I know what you are talking about now, here they are a bit more visible. And yeah every OG pair I see out there is either on crazy price or is being sold asap. 

man I forgot all about them laces, I wonder if still have some laying around since I lace swap everything, kinda doubt it but I'll check when I get home next wk

Late night shopping/browsing for Questions on ebay. The stuff I find,  the prices are crazy! I need to add all these to the collection though at some point! lol. Side note, Finishline is having a sale

White/Gold Mids $500

Undefeated Mids $400 with 32 Bids

Bait's are going for $350

Late night shopping/browsing for Questions on ebay. The stuff I find,  the prices are crazy! I need to add all these to the collection though at some point! lol. Side note, Finishline is having a sale

White/Gold Mids $500

I feel like an idiot passing on the baits when I had a chance for them at $200
mean.gif

White/Gold Mids $500

Watch. As soon as I leave this post, they won't have my size

Back
Top Bottom