The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

No, I found these on Ebay. I meant it was only a matter of time before some high school kid would put up a pair for sale.  They say these were limited to 50 pairs for their team.
The box has regular retail tags and not the Sample tags.  Also inside tongue has retail tags too.  I'm not saying I know the answer, but these are packaged for retail release.

The box reads "Question Mid Promo" so I'm assuming they're not for resale.
The Lebron and Kobe said "sample", but weren't.  PE's/Samples usually do not have a UPC codes on box/tongue and the tags on the tongue say "sample".  

Last edited:

The Lebron and Kobe said "sample", but weren't.  PE's/Samples do not have a UPC codes on box/tongue and the tags on the tongue say "sample".  
As someone who has a pair, I hope I didn't overpay, but I fear I did.

Those kobe/Lebron shoes were a themed and mass produced after the OG player shoes. No oone ever believed they're actual promos.

The whole upc code is tricky because Reebok isn't like Nike in that their PE / sample shoes have no codes. I own a few Iverson PE shoes that have codes on them and they were never released to the public. Oh, not to mention they sometimes don't even put "sample" on the size tag. Reebok doesn't do things by the book.

Those kobe/Lebron shoes were a themed and mass produced after the OG player shoes. No oone ever believed they're actual promos.

The whole upc code is tricky because Reebok isn't like Nike in that their PE / sample shoes have no codes. I own a few Iverson PE shoes that have codes on them and they were never released to the public. Oh, not to mention they sometimes don't even put "sample" on the size tag. Reebok doesn't do things by the book.
I hope you are right.   None of my Question PE's have UPC codes.  Out of curiosity which do?  I am not doubting you, but maybe something I have is actually PE and I don't realize it. Honda Fit no UPC, St Antnonys home (white) no UPC, St Anthony's away (black) no UPC, Isiah Thomas no UPC, Gilbert no UPC, YOTS no UPC.

I hope you are right.   None of my Question PE's have UPC codes.  Out of curiosity which do?  I am not doubting you, but maybe something I have is actually PE and I don't realize it. Honda Fit no UPC, St Antnonys home (white) no UPC, St Anthony's away (black) no UPC, Isiah Thomas no UPC, Gilbert no UPC, YOTS no UPC.
I have a few actual Allen Iverson pe's and with the box and they have codes. Like the Question 3s from his Denver days. Like I said, Reebok does things differently. I'm thinking these will stay as promos but maybe they'll release in time like what Packer did. Remember, those were originally meant for Iverson to wear for the 2007 All star game in Vegas. Then they turned it to the Boston College team and then the high school team. That's Reebok for you :lol:

Source SN

In 1996, a new era of the NBA was born thanks to Allen Iverson, one of the most influential professional athletes in the history of organized sports. Reebok joined forces with the first overall pick and quickly made a mark with a signature shoe that to this day remains an icon of basketball footwear, street style, and everything in between. This year, Reebok will pay tribute to the Question by releasing twenty different versions of the shoe driven by tall tales and other insightful concepts surrounding the legend of Iverson, and on January 26th, Reebok has plans to host an exclusive event in Philadelphia to officially announce this exciting year-long campaign. Stay tuned to Sneaker News for updates on the Year of Question and let us know what you’d like to see come from this 20th Anniversary celebration.

Last edited:
Source SN

In 1996, a new era of the NBA was born thanks to Allen Iverson, one of the most influential professional athletes in the history of organized sports. Reebok joined forces with the first overall pick and quickly made a mark with a signature shoe that to this day remains an icon of basketball footwear, street style, and everything in between. This year, Reebok will pay tribute to the Question by releasing twenty different versions of the shoe driven by tall tales and other insightful concepts surrounding the legend of Iverson, and on January 26th, Reebok has plans to host an exclusive event in Philadelphia to officially announce this exciting year-long campaign. Stay tuned to Sneaker News for updates on the Year of Question and let us know what you’d like to see come from this 20th Anniversary celebration.
Why don't I see this on sneakernews?

Hopefully the blue toe drops and soon. I tried to like the red toe but it just doesn't look right without the suede.

Still haven't found any local FNL in the Philly burbs (KOP area) selling the All-Star Questions early? Eagerly waiting to get a pair! :smile:

20 questions this year seems like too many since over the past 3 years a lot of colorways have already come out

Just give me the pearl red, pearl blue and yellow all stars and I'm set. Flood the market with them so I can get two of each on sale.

Can someone tell me if these are TTS.  I bought the red toe lows last year, 11.5 and they huge.  I have a narrow foot.  I had to return them and go with a size 11, perfect.  My size is normally a 11.5

Can someone tell me if these are TTS.  I bought the red toe lows last year, 11.5 and they huge.  I have a narrow foot.  I had to return them and go with a size 11, perfect.  My size is normally a 11.5
I usually wear an 11.5 in basketball kicks but for these I went down to an 11 and they fit amazingly.. I also have a pair in an 11.5 and they're a little to big. So to answer your question, I highly doubt they're 100% TTS

Guess I'll start out the 20th anniversary with my only colab

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom