The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

O well, at least I got a concrete release date... 02/16/16

I am beginning to think the false starts are intentional to generate a little extra buzz.  Couple early "mistakes" at Finishline and now an early link at Reebok.com.  

That says 2/12, right?
o yes, my bad.

Yup saw this on IG, looks legit.

Last edited:
The PYS pairs, yeah they are in a few places around ATL already, but again I would not drop retail on them. 

Hey Turbo, Trent posted a shot of them already out on shelves at some Finishlines. That's the one I am eagerly waiting for.
  Nice! still no sighting of them in my area, not even on the website but I'm going to assume they'll be dropped around this years all star game. Makes sense because it was a Gold State Warriors themed sneaker and they're doing so well this season.

picked em up earlier this week

That's awesome!! Can't wait to get my pair. Hey buddy, could you do me a favor and post a pic of the box label? Maybe I can have my local Finishline find a close-by store that has them. Thanks for the help.:smile:

Last edited:
Two pairs for me once they go on sale. Questions don't sell at all. Jordan, Nike and now the Adidas Boosts are taking everyone's money and these will go on sale. If retail was still $100, I would maybe buy one at full price and buy another pair later.

Last edited:
So these Bethel PE's are releasing?
No, I found these on Ebay. I meant it was only a matter of time before some high school kid would put up a pair for sale.  They say these were limited to 50 pairs for their team.

No, I found these on Ebay. I meant it was only a matter of time before some high school kid would put up a pair for sale.  They say these were limited to 50 pairs for their team.

Ahh ok. Oh well, hopefully Packer Shoes can bless us this year

Back
Top Bottom