The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Interesting......

the more I see these, the more I think

which makes me want them for my Halloween costume
Nah fam, it's been confirmed that they were inspired by the Jadakiss/Iverson commercial not the homie from Wakanda.
i'm fully aware the inspiration is from the Answer5s black silver red Jadakiss promo commercial, doesn't change what I think when I see them and they'll make excellent shoes for my purpose

They're lookin nice, might have the trim painted black tho
yes sir, I was thinking of doing the same. It should give it a cleaner look 
smokin.gif
wait which one are we talking about, bcuz if we talking Rucker's its navy blue according to color description which means the black would look off

also both pairs are on ebay right now for under retail like $120>

Last edited:

yes sir, I was thinking of doing the same. It should give it a cleaner look 
smokin.gif
wait which one are we talking about, bcuz if we talking Rucker's its navy blue according to color description which means the black would look off

the black, silver, red joints
ah man yall in here trippin'
laugh.gif
 that one of the best parts of the shoe

yes sir, I was thinking of doing the same. It should give it a cleaner look :smokin

the black, silver, red joints

ah man yall in here trippin' :lol:  that one of the best parts of the shoe
looks like a kid shoe wit the imo

they did they best to implement that answer 5 cw on the question, I like the paneling gives it that extra and since I have the black red toes, that paneling line helps make it look different

they did they best to implement that answer 5 cw on the question, I like the paneling gives it that extra and since I have the black red toes, that paneling line helps make it look different
idk man its just tryin to be extra. like without it, it be so much more cleaner. just colors boom boom, done.
like bred 11s or something

Interesting......
Saw these in person last night at FL. Definitely not bad but still not for my feet.
how was the suede and jersey mesh?

idk man its just tryin to be extra. like without it, it be so much more cleaner. just colors boom boom, done.
like bred 11s or something
I hate bred 11s bcuz I hate white midsole shoes on black and red shoes

Reebok Question "Jadakiss" ? Reebok really hanging on to dear life with the Question model. This is their only staple right now and every colorway ends up on discount and outlets anyway. What's next ? A Reebok Question "Tyronn Lue" with a Lakers colorway and the step over icon in place of the 3 on the heel

Reebok Question "Jadakiss" ? Reebok really hanging on to dear life with the Question model. This is their only staple right now and every colorway ends up on discount and outlets anyway. What's next ? A Reebok Question "Tyronn Lue" with a Lakers colorway and the step over icon in place of the 3 on the heel
i'd prob get those off story alone
laugh.gif

Should've capitalized on this back in May when Lue won a Championship. :rofl:

They're just following Jordan/Nike playbook. However, Reeboks' themes aren't as ridiculous.

"Get ready for next month when Jordan Brand gets ready to immortalize MJ's love for (add any random thing)"

Hey, I'd love to see that step over colorway but I'm not much a fan of Laker colorways.

^^^
Thing is, Jordan has a retro catalog of 14 models to add their whack themes too. This is just one shoe - do you think they'll do the same for the Answer I's anniversary next year? Answer Is haven't been that popular vs. Questions from what I've seen over the years.

hol'up is braids grey?
eek.gif

roll.gif
them shoes look good, i'll prob pick them up and then I seen pics of the 3m, ooooh weeee
nthat.gif

^^^
Thing is, Jordan has a retro catalog of 14 models to add their whack themes too. This is just one shoe - do you think they'll do the same for the Answer I's anniversary next year? Answer Is haven't been that popular vs. Questions from what I've seen over the years.
  I don't think Reebok will celebrate the Answer 1 the same. They didn't sell well with that $160 price tag when they recently retro'd. I also don't think the styling of the shoe fit well with todays look (jeans wise).  I'm all for a second retro but Reebok needs to lower the price and bring out tastefully done colorways, not that there was anything wrong with the recent retros.

Oh! and if they're going to do "patent leather"...Reebok...PLEASE use nubuck as a liner on the inside flaps of the shoes. They squeak like crazy!

Last edited:
  I don't think Reebok will celebrate the Answer 1 the same. They didn't sell well with that $160 price tag when they recently retro'd. I also don't think the styling of the shoe fit well with todays look (jeans wise).  I'm all for a second retro but Reebok needs to lower the price and bring out tastefully done colorways, not that there was anything wrong with the recent retros.

Oh! and if they're going to do "patent leather"...Reebok...PLEASE use nubuck as a liner on the inside flaps of the shoes. They squeak like crazy!

A little baby powder should take care of the squeak.

Back
Top Bottom