The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Came in here to post that Cncpts deal too. Wasn't planning on copping these, but fighting the urge to cop at that price...

Came in here to post that Cncpts deal too. Wasn't planning on copping these, but fighting the urge to cop at that price...

All the core sizes are gone, only 7.5-8.5 left. Amazing price for that sneaker and I'm wondering if Concepts made any money at all.

Damn. No sizes except smalls left. Definitely would have bought at that price. Why so cheap so quick?

Damn. No sizes except smalls left. Definitely would have bought at that price. Why so cheap so quick?

Don't think they wanted to take a chance with them sitting. Reebok retro product ain't exactly in demand and they must've had bad experiences with other Question colourways.

Last edited:
Newest Iverson pick up and this one was a steal!

Just $30 for these OG 1998 Reebok Answer 1's.  I'm sure these will hold up well in casual wear but I'm dreading what would happen if I hooped in them. Those DMX air bags will probably crack/crumble.  Speaking of crumble, the shoe pads are new looking but the undersides are all squished.

Newest Iverson pick up and this one was a steal!

Just $30 for these OG 1998 Reebok Answer 1's.  I'm sure these will hold up well in casual wear but I'm dreading what would happen if I hooped in them. Those DMX air bags will probably crack/crumble.  Speaking of crumble, the shoe pads are new looking but the undersides are all squished.

Nice steal, I had the patent blue pair I had won on eBay about 10 years ago for around the same price. The DMX was still good but the insole was crumbling. I accidentally left them at my parents and my mom threw them out thinking I didnt want them anymore [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128554[/emoji]

I accidentally left them at my parents and my mom threw them out thinking I didnt want them anymore [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128554[/emoji]
  Damn that sucks! It's never happened to me but I know a few buddies who have gone through that nightmare (with expensive Jordans no less!)

Care to elaborate on this one :smile:
  Yeah haha , the top surface of the shoe pads where your socks/feet touch are super clean and white with no sign of use. The underside of the shoe pads have turned to a crumbly/sticky mess.  I just took out the pads and threw them out, most likely hit up Target or Walmart for replacements because I definitely plan on wearing them.
Damn, where at for $30? They look clean as hell. I got lucky a year or two ago for $55. Nice pickup.
Craigslist L.A.  Some girl was helping her dad clean out their closet and she decided on $30.  Her dad must have been a b-ball fan because she was also trying to sell me some OG 1997 Jordan Team 1's (white/navy-yellow) for $20.

Last edited:

Damn that sucks! It's never happened to me but I know a few buddies who have gone through that nightmare (with expensive Jordans no less!)

Yeah haha , the top surface of the shoe pads where your socks/feet touch are super clean and white with no sign of use. The underside of the shoe pads have turned to a crumbly/sticky mess.  I just took out the pads and threw them out, most likely hit up Target or Walmart for replacements because I definitely plan on wearing them.

Craigslist L.A.  Some girl was helping her dad clean out their closet and she decided on $30.  Her dad must have been a b-ball fan because she was also trying to sell me some OG 1997 Jordan Team 1's (white/navy-yellow) for $20.
Aaaah, you are talking about the insoles, damn, it took me a moment to figure out what shoe pad is!

whoooo Rick Flair man, these JadaQuests are nice, I bought some 3m laces not knowing that the shoes would come with an extra set of 3m laces, I think reebok did right on these for sure, I almost wish that they'd done a commercial for these

Not too sure about that new Packer joints, all those dark colors are just not doing it for me.

Pics by SC.

Yes, those are Packer HOF AI's, materials are great, but all Questions have great materials, not a fan of the colorway. As for Shaq, I dont think Reebok are doing anything for him, pretty sad, would have been a great opportunity to bring something new or make a nice colorway of teh Attaq or Shaqnosis.

Well, I took the bait and used my Unidays discount for $55 off the HOFs. But, I was getting all types of errors while submitting, so who knows if it will even go through.

Damn that quote on the insole is the ONLY reason i want these.....straight display purposes......WOuld look nice next to my Auto'd Questions

Back
Top Bottom