The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

curtain calls look good but i need to keep my money right for next month, TT Crocs for me, wool XIIs for me, sbb XXXIs for my nephew for his birthday, yeah next month will be rough

Who in here is a sixers fan? Any trusters of the process?

Sixers fan here buddy. Grew up in the Philly burbs of Bucks County & now live in Chester County (Phoenixville). Can't wait for the season to start! They may not win a lot of games (I got them winning 25-30), but they will be one of the most fun teams to watch! Cant wait!!!

Last edited:
Sixers fan here buddy. Grew up in the Philly burbs of Bucks County & now live in Chester County (Phoenixville). Can't wait for the season to start! They may not win a lot of games (I got them winning 25-30), but they will be one of the most fun teams to watch! Cant wait!!!

#trusttheprocess

I will forever be grateful for Sam Hinkie. I am confident we will be contenders in a couple of years.

I am looking forward to seeing pics from dudes who managed to cop the curtain calls. Packer sold out of my size before I had a chance but kudos to those who got them.

curtain calls look good but i need to keep my money right for next month, TT Crocs for me, wool XIIs for me, sbb XXXIs for my nephew for his birthday, yeah next month will be rough
you can skip those 12s, b
you of all people know I can't do that and why
laugh.gif
 have we heard how much the TT Crocs are going to be?

you can skip those 12s, b

you of all people know I can't do that and why :lol:  have we heard how much the TT Crocs are going to be?
I haven't heard, nah

Or just no one cares about Reebok. Just go to any sneaker event and see how many people actually wear anything other than JB, Nike and Adidas.
know you hate spending a high retail but the size 8 and 8.5 are still sitting on Packers man. once they're gone they're gone, you know that

nevermind a quick search shows $160
sick.gif
, some of these question prices is getting ridiculous
mean.gif
 gonna have to get wifey a red croc purse to go with my shoes
roll.gif

nevermind a quick search shows $160 :x , some of these question prices is getting ridiculous :smh:  gonna have to get wifey a red croc purse to go with my shoes :rofl:
eeehhhhhhhh prolly won't sit long enough for discount tho.... the gamble

oh and did you see a release date? it's Oct?

Last edited:
I haven't heard, nah
know you hate spending a high retail but the size 8 and 8.5 are still sitting on Packers man. once they're gone they're gone, you know that

you can usually catch some of these "limited" / collab reebok questions for retail on ebay if you wait it out. resellers who are just trying to get rid of their pairs. The Villa "day in philly" collab was supposedly limited and way gone now but if your patient u can find them for retail or under retail now. These curtain calls should def not go over $250 resell. The ones you see on ebay now for $500+ are the resellers trying to make money off them bc they're signed by AI

I haven't heard, nah

you can usually catch some of these "limited" / collab reebok questions for retail on ebay if you wait it out. resellers who are just trying to get rid of their pairs. The Villa "day in philly" collab was supposedly limited and way gone now but if your patient u can find them for retail or under retail now. These curtain calls should def not go over $250 resell. The ones you see on ebay now for $500+ are the resellers trying to make money off them bc they're signed by AI
fair but rather be safe than sorry and cop now.

Not that I know of. I guess we will just have to keep waiting. 30th is 10 years away... I'm sure you meant 20th lol. But yeah I wish we could a lot of heat from Reebok's  past, but I guess we will get them when the time is right.

@J O N E S, with the slight resurgence of the Question. Could you suggest to Reebok to consider the Answer II, Answer II Lite & Answer III. These shoes are built similarly to the Question, could even be slightly cheaper to produce due to lack of Vis-Hex.

Man, I thought the Curtain Calls were exclusive to the AI signing event based on the release details I saw from Packer. Never even thought they'd drop online. Best non-OG CW since the Banners, too. Congrats to those who copped - they're beautiful.

wanted another pair of blue toes but found out too late

my pair is still damn near brand new and I just bought a pair of navy metallic jordan 1s

hopefully they release in more places

i'm still hoping for a KDot X Question, it's such an obvious thing it's darn near crazy not to do it, oh I know when I get home from Kuwait in Feb/Mar I'll tweet reebok and KDot a pic of me wearing my red toes on my right foot and blue toes on my left foot and say "i would've thought this was obvious" hopefully they make the midsole the same off white cream colored gray as they do the upper

i'm still hoping for a KDot X Question, it's such an obvious thing it's darn near crazy not to do it, oh I know when I get home from Kuwait in Feb/Mar I'll tweet reebok and KDot a pic of me wearing my red toes on my right foot and blue toes on my left foot and say "i would've thought this was obvious" hopefully they make the midsole the same off white cream colored gray as they do the upper
questions weren't really associated wit the dope man tho. that's what I've taken from it

questions weren't really associated wit the dope man tho. that's what I've taken from it
reebok better get money where they can
roll.gif

reebok better get money where they can :rofl:
giphy.gif

Myself and a few others discussed this in a few other threads, but it makes PERFECT SENSE to have K.Lamar & even Future for that matter collaborate on a Question or Attaq, possibly even an unreleased model just to generate more hype for the brand. Sadly Reebok doesn't see things this way.

Back
Top Bottom