The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

HOF Questions arrived today. Beautiful in person. Leather is crazy soft...it keeps folding over itself

What do u think chances some pairs and tees of curtain call hit the website? Wish I knew someone out in manhattan....would get up there but can do it tomorrow

What do u think chances some pairs and tees of curtain call hit the website? Wish I knew someone out in manhattan....would get up there but can do it tomorrow
I suggest, don't sweat it, in a very short period of time, those will be all over the sites and will go on a deep discount, like every other pair. 

I suggest, don't sweat it, in a very short period of time, those will be all over the sites and will go on a deep discount, like every other pair. 
eehhh maybe, special questions seem to keep a high resell.

I guess more horrible Questions are coming...

I love how the blue toes are just showing a bit on the first pic, but SC didn't care to picture them. 

SC pics

Last edited:
Yea my bad for any confusion i was originally talking about curtain calls,.......blue toes are no sweat, plus i already have a ds pair from the last time they released.

Approaching the end of the year with just a few months left.  No word on the blue toes releasing this year huh ?

^^^^

nevermind.   just saw the Packershoes IG,  so I guess the blue toes are coming soon.   Probably wait a few months after they release and cop for around $100 or less just like the red toes

I guess more horrible Questions are coming...

I love how the blue toes are just showing a bit on the first pic, but SC didn't care to picture them. 

SC pics
the first one looks like good leather but idk WTF is going on there, the 2nd with the baroque aged leather looks nice and I like those but I def think the midsole should've been black like the tongue or the back panel, that last one with all the stitches is def lost on me and doesn't make any sense at all, plus black upper with white midsole just looks horrible in my opinion

Back
Top Bottom