The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

@CleanestNdaCity Yeah Pearl Blues would compliment that collection very well!

Edit: Looks like you already have a pair after further examination... Lol.
Yep lol.....2012 pair
quality died after 2006 pair 
tongue.gif

Quality has been pretty dead for a while now.. that's in all brands though.

Last edited:
^^^
Reebok Question may have 'questionable' construction in recent years (no pun intended) but on the overall it's one of the few retro sneakers to still have full grain leather and a decent sock-liner.

That said I do agree with you that the overall construction could be better but you can attribute that to outsourcing to the lowest bidder.

CleanestNdaCity CleanestNdaCity , looking at all the 4 pairs your posted are there any differences in shape?? Looks that way from your pictures.

My biggest issue is the hexalite. Hate how it looks now.

A mom and pop shop in NY had the white/red for $55 and the Jada'a for $45. Didn't have my size in either, I was tight

Last edited:
My biggest issue is the hexalite. Hate how it looks now.

A mom and pop shop in NY had the white/red for $55 and the Jada'a for $45. Didn't have my size in either, I was tight

Yeah agreed, the painted/screened 'Hexalite' variant is pure garbage.

Wow, more prototypes, that no one wants or asked for!

These are PE's for the high schools only. These aren't for sale. What do people ask for though? 
I could go for like some all white prototypes or like some black toe prototypes, or some concord XI type prototypes or any jordan xi inspired colorway done right compelete with the patent leather from toe to heel

Wow, more prototypes, that no one wants or asked for!

These are PE's for the high schools only. These aren't for sale. What do people ask for though? 

I could go for like some all white prototypes or like some black toe prototypes, or some concord XI type prototypes or any jordan xi inspired colorway done right compelete with the patent leather from toe to heel
you'd think they'd ride the wave and release a space jam one.

you'd think they'd ride the wave and release a space jam one.
The spacejam / concord talk was rumored, but I'm sure its been deaded.

The OG Answer now  known as the prototype was actually initially done in a  concordish type patent leather  colorway to begin with... So we will see what will happen?

The spacejam / concord talk was rumored, but I'm sure its been deaded.
The OG Answer now  known as the prototype was actually initially done in a  concordish type patent leather  colorway to begin with... So we will see what will happen?

A Concord rendition would be interesting and I can definitely see the correlation. Iverson did the Concord 11's justice back at Georgetown. I relate Concords to AI more so than I do to Jordan because he initially made me take notice of the shoe being that I actually watch NCAA Hoops more than the pros.

A Concord Question has potential to look nice but still wouldn't buy at retail.

STONEGATEDRIVE STONEGATEDRIVE , at this point in time anything other than a slew of Questions! :lol:

Answer II & Answer III are quite good looking shoes and were made at the height of Iverson's popularity. Any chance of those getting some good retro treatment?

Last edited:

@J O N E S , at this point in time anything other than a slew of Questions!
laugh.gif

Answer II & Answer III are quite looking shoes and were made at the height of Iverson's popularity. Any chance of those getting some good retro treatment?
i'm still on the search for the I3 playoffs

People want variety, not the same models all over again for years. We beat the dead horse, till there is no horse to beat anymore, I am not sure what is the direction of the company?

I get the whole CrossFit push and that is fine, but chose one or another, either stick to the CF and don't do anything else, if it's going to be half azzed, or start manage and market the proper way, recognize the true fans and communicate with them, see what they want, see what they expect, I know its a business and at the end of the day its all about profit and margins, but at the same time half azzing releases turns off even the bigger fans away from the brand and ultimately the company suffers the consequences, everyone waits for the deep, deep discounts or not buying at all.

Reebok showed a bunch of sneakers 2 years ago that everyone wanted, at least everyone here, and they went ahead and wiped them all off the program. Yeah maybe it looked like you guys are not going to make a lot of money on those, but consider this, its all down to the proper marketing, get those legends involved more, Shaq did miracles for the first Attaq release and the Shaqnosis, you could have paid Kemp to get his name back on the shoe and promote more, there is Dominique, there is Nick the Quick, Dee, Rodman, Dana, Brian Show, Denis Scott, Robert Parish, the list goes on and on and on...I am sure those legends would love to have their names out there again for a small amount of money. On the flip side, don't sent sneakers to those that don't care or want them, I saw a lot being sent to people on YT that have never even once put them on their feet past the one video the half-*** "review" and post out there. I went above and beyond in the last 3 years to promote the brand via collectivekicks.com, to reach out and track people that are a true legends in Reebok history and connect, interview and keep contacts with, plus posted over 150 videos on Reebok alone, yet not a single person from Reebok gives a flying **** about it.

So what can I tell you, if the management goal is the run the company to the ground, once again, and sell it to another corporation, just get it over with, maybe the next one will care more about the legacy of the brand. 

Last edited:
STONEGATEDRIVE STONEGATEDRIVE , at this point in time anything other than a slew of Questions! :lol:

Answer II & Answer III are quite looking shoes and were made at the height of Iverson's popularity. Any chance of those getting some good retro treatment?

Yeah I agree. The Question did get a bit out of hand. It was just way to many releases. Also not enough awareness about the product or the back story or reasoning for it. Intentions were good but just wasn't well thought out. I feel it's mainly due to marketing being somewhat disconnected with sneaker culture. Going forward I think you will see some improvements and less massive rollouts.

As far as other shoes from the Iversons line goes, I will say absolutely not. It just doesn't makes since for the brand. I think America is super influenced by Team sports and NBA etc. if more emphasis was placed on US market it could be a possibility. As of now I would say not a chance. Especially with trying to recoop cost of manufacturing.

Back
Top Bottom