The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Agreed, OG questions CW only plz..... with the exception of the yellow all stars! LOL

Last edited:
There's something about them I like. Not enough to pay retail but they're also women's. Don't know if that was ever mentioned.

For sure, even much later than this. 

I'm sure they will

Good looking out on the feedback fellas!

Was wondering if I should go ahead and drop the bread for these now but I'm trying to map out my sneaker purchases for December and focus on items that are more prone to selling out quickly. Ideally I'd like to wait before making all my sneaker pick ups but those first day and week sellouts don't allow it. :D

Good looking out on the feedback fellas!

Was wondering if I should go ahead and drop the bread for these now but I'm trying to map out my sneaker purchases for December and focus on items that are more prone to selling out quickly. Ideally I'd like to wait before making all my sneaker pick ups but those first day and week sellouts don't allow it.
happy.gif
Always grab what will sellout first.  These will be around for awhile.....at a much cheaper price.

Does anyone know the differences between the 2012 and 2016 blue toes? Trying to decided whether to sell my 2012 pair and buy the new 2016. Thanks

Does anyone know the differences between the 2012 and 2016 blue toes? Trying to decided whether to sell my 2012 pair and buy the new 2016. Thanks

Cot damn, 1999 join date and you're asking such a trivial question? :smh: Without a shadow of a doubt your '12 pair will be better.

Your '12 pair will net you about $40 at best and you'll have to wait several months for the the '16 pair to hit the same price so you'll end up breaking even.

Last edited:
Cot damn, 1999 join date and you're asking such a trivial question?
mean.gif
Without a shadow of a doubt your '12 pair will be better.

Your '12 pair will net you about $40 at best and you'll have to wait several months for the the '16 pair to hit the same price so you'll end up breaking even.
Dang bruh, calm down lol......besides he doesn't post much.

he went question(0) thread to jordan xi(100) thread real quick 
roll.gif

thought about grabbing the TT questions, but i wanted a code 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Cot damn, 1999 join date and you're asking such a trivial question? :smh: Without a shadow of a doubt your '12 pair will be better.

Thanks for the lesson, but thats not what I asked. I've been on eBay since 99 too, but I appreciate the math for me. 4 years newer production date just means they will last longer.

No need to post if I don't have an opinion, news to share or a question (no pun intended). I'm in my 30s now and kicks don't rule my world like they used to. I only make nostalgic purchases now.

Back
Top Bottom