The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

was using these as my USA shoes, that jersey material on the upper and the suede were so nice and the gold accents were awesome, i managed to get these as a sample from capsule restock when they dropped the windchills, i can't believe this 8@$+@rd took my Reeboks :x  :smh:

My man redrum3281 redrum3281 sorry to hear about the sneaker theft. I hope the POS' didn't take any valuables or family heirlooms though.

Keep your eyes peeled on eBay & Kijiji or even around your 'hood. If it's only your sneakers that were taken then it's someone that knows you're a sneaker collector and was watching your moves.
he knows who did it and had evidence to provide in the police investigation from a Craigslist ad I believe

redrum3281 redrum3281 right? Who sees Reeboks and thinks profit

was using these as my USA shoes, that jersey material on the upper and the suede were so nice and the gold accents were awesome, i managed to get these as a sample from capsule restock when they dropped the windchills, i can't believe this 8@$+@rd took my Reeboks 
sick.gif

mean.gif
My man @redrum3281 sorry to hear about the sneaker theft. I hope the POS' didn't take any valuables or family heirlooms though.

Keep your eyes peeled on eBay & Kijiji or even around your 'hood. If it's only your sneakers that were taken then it's someone that knows you're a sneaker collector and was watching your moves.
he knows who did it and had evidence to provide in the police investigation from a Craigslist ad I believe

@redrum3281 right? Who sees Reeboks and thinks profit
that's what i was thinking, let me catch a person in El Paso wearing banners or windchills, i'm going to jail that day 
devil.gif

anyways anybody ever order from Sheik online? waiting on these TT Questions and them things still say processing 5days later

[@=/u/101013/redrum3281]@redrum3281[/@] right? Who sees Reeboks and thinks profit

that's what i was thinking, let me catch a person in El Paso wearing banners or windchills, i'm going to jail that day :evil:  

anyways anybody ever order from Sheik online? waiting on these TT Questions and them things still say processing 5days later
I've yet to order from them but might be time for you to hit them up. Maybe it did ship and just didn't update?

STILL on the hunt for the (2016) Blue Toes to drop below $100.   Most online retailers are starting to dry up and only select sizes available.   Keep seeing them on sale, but not for the price I'm willing to spend (hovering around $120 on sale.   $20 isn't much of a discount).   Need these below $100 !!    Did anybody cop below $100 ?  I'm assuming if you did, you caught a sale plus used another coupon on top of that or gift card

STILL on the hunt for the (2016) Blue Toes to drop below $100.   Most online retailers are starting to dry up and only select sizes available.   Keep seeing them on sale, but not for the price I'm willing to spend (hovering around $120 on sale.   $20 isn't much of a discount).   Need these below $100 !!    Did anybody cop below $100 ?  I'm assuming if you did, you caught a sale plus used another coupon on top of that or gift card
I copped from Oneness.  They had them on sale for $85 + $7.39 for shipping.  Came out to $92.39.

I wanted them for cheaper, but I just went ahead and copped to get it out the way.

Managed to find Blue Toes on sale plus able use another discount code on top of that on YCMC website.  There was only ONE size left and it happened to be my size.  Came out to about $83 shipped.  Well this was 2 days ago and the status still says "processing".  Wouldn't be surprised if they cancelled my order because the shoe was probably actually not stocked.  This would be the 2nd time this has happened to me.   A few months ago via City Gear website I was able to catch a steal,  add to cart and check out for $67 then a few days later I got the email saying it's not in stock and my order was cancelled.  Hope YCMC comes through man

Will Reebok ever retro the Answer line again ?  They've done it in the past with the 1 and 4.   I just want them to retro the Answer 5, 6, 7 .   Probably not smart on Reebok's part as they'll just be outlet sitters ? 

Will Reebok ever retro the Answer line again ?  They've done it in the past with the 1 and 4.   I just want them to retro the Answer 5, 6, 7 .   Probably not smart on Reebok's part as they'll just be outlet sitters ? 
which is why they won't bring them back, it's not like Iverson's wearing them so they would have an even harder time pushing them, i'd like to get a couple pairs of 6 and X and XII oh and I3 playoffs but pipe dreams that even trying to find them on ebay isn't likely

Last edited:

which is why they won't bring them back, it's not like Iverson's wearing them so they would have an even harder time pushing them, i'd like to get a couple pairs of 6 and X and XII oh and I3 playoffs but pipe dreams that even trying to find them on ebay isn't likely
Seller on Ebay selling a bunch of Answer 7's, but in kid sizes only.   Must of stocked up on them years ago

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Retro-Reebo...f74d7fa0d9c5b6f2dbd182&pid=100505&rk=1&rkt=1&

I don't know what's more impressive (or pathetic), the fact that the cat held onto Answer VII Youth sizes for so long or the fact that there are cats paying so much for them. :lol:

It's usually a mom/pop shop that's liquidating their old merchandise on ebay. I doubt the seller is a hoarder or has some weird love for Answer 7's :lol:

It's usually a mom/pop shop that's liquidating their old merchandise on ebay. I doubt the seller is a hoarder or has some weird love for Answer 7's :lol:

My man TURBO UNO TURBO UNO , I'm surprised this store didn't fold well over a decade ago with it's horrible business practices. All product has a shelving cost and these are youth sizes! :lol:

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO & redrum3281 redrum3281 peep the ebay link posted by nik3talk nik3talk and choose a size.

Homie had these shoes listed at $179.99 + S&H each initially, then 'discounted' them to $130 + S&H each where he actually moved 3 pairs.

Lol, just noticed this in the ad description:

Retro 2003 Rare To Find :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom