The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

In the spirit of March madness 
happy.gif

Toby Bailey (1997) rocking OG Reebok Questions

Baron Davis (1998) OG Reebok Answer 1

Baron again but in 1999 Reebok Team Question (white/navy suede toe)

I always tell the truth, even when I lie

:evil:
Atlanta is the souf, them Georgia boi's is cool, it's all you outta town stupid people messing up all the rules, them ain't 'bok them MJs, them ain't AIs that's AJs, you got it right they coming back, like they selling cheap bcuz they stepped on, trick

R.I.P. Chad Butler aka Pimp C :frown:  
word to pimp C sayin Atlanta was East Coast and not south

In the spirit of March madness 
happy.gif

Toby Bailey (1997) rocking OG Reebok Questions

Baron Davis (1998) OG Reebok Answer 1

Baron again but in 1999 Reebok Team Question (white/navy suede toe)
Back when Reebok were actually outfitting many teams. Toby Bailey, that foot roll though...ouch. 

Just picked up the dress codes for $75 they kinda make up for the stolen banners and windchills but not really guess I'll order the TT Questions from sheik for $130

Last edited:
Just picked up the dress codes for $75 they kinda make up for the stolen banners and windchills but not really guess I'll order the TT Questions from sheik for $130

Wind chills were so slept on. I was out in Toronto when they dropped for ASW, I was so focused on OVO 10's and ended up getting neither. Smfh.

Because they were limited to 1 store in Toronto during ASW, they were always gonna sell out with such a small run being distributed. But as far as a demand for a wider release it wasn't there for the windchills imo.

Totally agree, if that shoes was made in larger quantities, like the rest of them, it will probably still sit even today. 

Totally agree, if that shoes was made in larger quantities, like the rest of them, it will probably still sit even today. 
that could be said about any question though, heck even the bait snakes and bape's aren't pulling a premium

It could be said about any Question release I agree. But I don't think those were executed nearly as well as the Windchills.

Granted that's just my personal preference.

The windchill the one wit the kid church pant material?
Yes that pair, I have a bomb AF blue church pant hat that I was wearing with that pair, that's prob the worst part, I still have all my hats from my stolen shoes
laugh.gif

Sucks when you get your claim cuz I'm sure even tho resell might not be crazy on some; actually finding them will be frustrating
mean.gif
windchill will not be replaced, resell does not match my desire in my size them things is undftd prices 
mean.gif
 but i'll def replace the banners, i loved those

Yes that pair, I have a bomb AF blue church pant hat that I was wearing with that pair, that's prob the worst part, I still have all my hats from my stolen shoes
:lol:

Sucks when you get your claim cuz I'm sure even tho resell might not be crazy on some; actually finding them will be frustrating :smh:

windchill will not be replaced, resell does not match my desire in my size them things is undftd prices :smh:  but i'll def replace the banners, i loved those
which one were those?

laugh.gif

Sucks when you get your claim cuz I'm sure even tho resell might not be crazy on some; actually finding them will be frustrating
mean.gif
windchill will not be replaced, resell does not match my desire in my size them things is undftd prices 
mean.gif
 but i'll def replace the banners, i loved those
which one were those?
was using these as my USA shoes, that jersey material on the upper and the suede were so nice and the gold accents were awesome, i managed to get these as a sample from capsule restock when they dropped the windchills, i can't believe this 8@$+@rd took my Reeboks 
sick.gif

mean.gif

was using these as my USA shoes, that jersey material on the upper and the suede were so nice and the gold accents were awesome, i managed to get these as a sample from capsule restock when they dropped the windchills, i can't believe this 8@$+@rd took my Reeboks :x  :smh:

My man redrum3281 redrum3281 sorry to hear about the sneaker theft. I hope the POS' didn't take any valuables or family heirlooms though.

Keep your eyes peeled on eBay & Kijiji or even around your 'hood. If it's only your sneakers that were taken then it's someone that knows you're a sneaker collector and was watching your moves.

Back
Top Bottom