The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

final got my TT Questions, they are really nice

How do they fit? True to size?

so i got a 12w and i couldve went up half a size to a 12.5w which is weird bcuz i'm a 10.5m and reebok claims that it's only a size diff btwn M&W sizes, they're not uncomfortable but there's no extra room at all
yea might be 1.5 difference but remember too wmns/GS are made wit them in mind so they'll be more narrow and 2 up can be pulled off just fine

Lol, I am not even going to watch it, its good enough for me seeing him on IG with all Nike, all the time. 

Lol, I am not even going to watch it, its good enough for me seeing him on IG with all Nike, all the time. 
then your assumptions of what happens in the vid is wrong
tongue.gif

but it was kinda boring tbg
eek.gif
 HOLY CRAP HE'S WEARING HIS SHOES, them ugly braid ones, but his all the same, no need to finish the vid i've seen everything i need to 
pimp.gif

i've seen a handful of complex's sneaker shopping videos and that one was the the saddest one to watch by far. almost every question was asking AI about if he wished things today happened back in his time. and then topping it all off by "copping" only reeboks that AI most likely already has. i was expecting on hearing something about what he's got going on nowadays or what kind of kicks or styles he's into today (i see his IG pics but i wanted to hear it lol).

i've seen a handful of complex's sneaker shopping videos and that one was the the saddest one to watch by far. almost every question was asking AI about if he wished things today happened back in his time. and then topping it all off by "copping" only reeboks that AI most likely already has. i was expecting on hearing something about what he's got going on nowadays or what kind of kicks or styles he's into today (i see his IG pics but i wanted to hear it lol).
right, like I really doubt he needed any of them. Especially the blue toes

then your assumptions of what happens in the vid is wrong :tongue:

but it was kinda boring tbg

:wow:  HOLY CRAP HE'S WEARING HIS SHOES, them ugly braid ones, but his all the same, no need to finish the vid i've seen everything i need to :pimp:
twus shocked myself

Ya'll act like he doesn't wear his shoes. He wears Reebok a lot of the time. Maybe Reebok should bring back 1-6 and give him more options and make some nice colors. Like 12 of the Questions that were released were trash.

I like the braided ones.

Actually Hahahaha Hahahaha Iverson's been sporting Jordan retro product at damn near every major event for the past year and a half. The Reebok rep(s) that post in this thread were quite upset and I'm almost certain that Reebok managment might've reached out to him as his purchases in that Complex video look to be 100% instructed by Reebok management.

I will agree with you that they need to retro I-VI as Questions are quite frankly played out. If it means limited shoes and collaborations then by all means do it.

Actually @Ballerific703 Iverson's been sporting Jordan retro product at damn near every major event for the past year and a half. The Reebok rep(s) that post in this thread were quite upset and I'm almost certain that Reebok managment might've reached out to him as his purchases in that Complex video look to be 100% instructed by Reebok management.

I will agree with you that they need to retro I-VI as Questions are quite frankly played out. If it means limited shoes and collaborations then by all means do it.
i'd like to add AX&12 and i3 playoffs to that list

Back
Top Bottom