The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Just realized the Dress Code Questions are on sale for $20.

They got some nice colors of Reebok Classics for kids for $20 too. About to see what they got for men's.

Both of my pairs will arrive Friday, just got the tracking #

Last edited:
Do you guys find the Questions run craaaazy big? Like other Reebok classic hoops shoes, especially Pump models, I need to go TTS or even .5 up, but I think I could possibly go a full size down on Questions.

Do you guys find the Questions run craaaazy big? Like other Reebok classic hoops shoes, especially Pump models, I need to go TTS or even .5 up, but I think I could possibly go a full size down on Questions.

Man, I find it totally opposite for me regarding the Questions. I had to go up .5 size because 11.5's fit me so tight, this was never an issue before until I noticed it with the low top Questions recently.

You could probably go down 1/2 size if you have narrow feet.  Would not recommend going down a full size though

Thanks for the feedback guys. I only have one pair (First Ballots - which are big in my TTS 10), and when I tried on pairs at the outlets in Orlando last year I found the sz 9 was actually most comfortable. Snug, but not particularly tight.

I'll try some on again at FNL this weekend to double-check.

Nah fam, I think the other shoes that you have in your rotation are incorrectly sized.

Questions if anything are about 0.25 smaller than normal size but I stick to TTS.

So in reality you really might be a US size 9 and whatever it you are using as reference fits about a full size too small.

Wanted to grab some blue toes before they dried up, just snagged a pair for $90 shipped off EBay. Would of loved to grab something cheaper, but I'm still okay with that price.

Heads up fellas!

2 sellers on Ebay have the "Jadakiss" Black - 3M Question mid for $59 + free shipping.  $56 if you add a second pair.

Last edited:
Feel like this is definitely a color I will regret not buying down the road, $60 shipped is a good price. ****

I have lurked here for years. I had a great sneaker haul the last couple years because of here. Copped the SC Penny for 69.99. The Griffey Emeralds for 59.99 and the Reebok Rails for 39.99. Thanks to this place so I should let ya'll know the Blue Toes Questions are 74.99 on Jimmy Jazz right now. Don't know if its q error cause it says originally 124.99 and list kids sizes too. Anything 10.5 and under is available. Just copped mine and am glad to do so. Remember, use that $5 off shipping. Got these joints for 77 bucks. You are not finding a better deal. Villa is out and we know the junk deals FL and FNL usually have. I'm done copping for awhile. Only shoes left I want are those black Pippen 1's but they never really dropped under a hundo and the few places left with them don't have my size no more. They are gone. When they re release I'm sure they willbe discounted but they came out right before the bog sneaker crash we have now. Listen people, if you like 90's joints other than J's they almost always go on clearance now. I won't spend no more than 79.99 a shoe release anymore. Hope y'all get ya blue toes. I'm out!!

Should say quick I was going to buy those 59.99 Jadakiss on eBay and went back and fourth which to cop but went for the blue toe. I hate white sneakers but I had original red toes in 96 when I was fresh out of school and always wished I had them blue toes instead so I copped.

I have also heard how good the quality of Reebok is. I bought the black D time pumps and those ***** where made of plastic! I watch kicksreason so I know the first reissue was not like this. I also got some court victory's that were pretty weak and Shaqnosis that were absolutely awful quality wise. Rails were nice and I got the azure shaq attack and that was unreal quality but Jimmy Jazz sent me a dirty *** worn shoe so I sold them. I should say jimmy jazz only let me down that time. I hope these Questions are nice been pretty hit and miss with me like Nike. I haven't cared for J's in years but I hear they are not good. I bought most of these shoes when they released originally. Let's face it, we are never getting that era back but I was more happy with my Griffeys and Penny SC than most Reebok reissues. I had original Penny 2's and don't get me wrong the new ones are not on that level and don't even feel like they have zoom but the quality was still a ton better than most Reebok's I bought. I got the shaq instapump and it was even missing paint on the shoe wtf!!! These shoes are all sht nowadays compared to the early days that's why I won't pay sht now. I'm drunk and rambling but I hope these question are butter.

I have lurked here for years. I had a great sneaker haul the last couple years because of here. Copped the SC Penny for 69.99. The Griffey Emeralds for 59.99 and the Reebok Rails for 39.99. Thanks to this place so I should let ya'll know the Blue Toes Questions are 74.99 on Jimmy Jazz right now. Don't know if its q error cause it says originally 124.99 and list kids sizes too. Anything 10.5 and under is available. Just copped mine and am glad to do so. Remember, use that $5 off shipping. Got these joints for 77 bucks. You are not finding a better deal. Villa is out and we know the junk deals FL and FNL usually have. I'm done copping for awhile. Only shoes left I want are those black Pippen 1's but they never really dropped under a hundo and the few places left with them don't have my size no more. They are gone. When they re release I'm sure they willbe discounted but they came out right before the bog sneaker crash we have now. Listen people, if you like 90's joints other than J's they almost always go on clearance now. I won't spend no more than 79.99 a shoe release anymore. Hope y'all get ya blue toes. I'm out!!

Thanks for the heads up! Repped!
Got tired of waiting on finishline to drop the price on these. $77 shipped is a helluva deal. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom