The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Anyone see these yet....just posted on SneakerNews - Im Feeling Em - Questions were always a bit Bulky so to pull off the shoe in a classic runner w. UNDFTD Collab = Perfect IMO

undefeated-reebok-instapump-fury-question-iverson-1.jpg

Idea, what idea? Thats a pure example of them running out of ideas, they did it for the Pump Omni Lite and those sat for years on shelves, nothing original. Plus the Fury is been used and abused so many times by now that is not even funny. 

I hate it when companies act like they only have a few models in their back catalog. They could add whatever to the shoe a new colorway, material, etc. at the end of the day it will always be the same model. This should of been a no brainer, with them having Kendrick Lamar and other artists. They should of been retroed some new models and have them rock them and that way a buzz would start amongst the old and new generation. Some new artists I may not like, but if this is what could possibly help out a brand or brands that I rock with then so be it.

Oh crap. You may have solved my sneaker mystery. I've been trying to find the Reebok Classics that had the pearlized toe, but I couldn't remember the name!

You're welcome! Wish I picked up a few pairs back in the day.

repped...on that JJ info, even though i was not able to grab my size. been sick the last week, by the time i saw it they were almost all gone

I hate it when companies act like they only have a few models in their back catalog. They could add whatever to the shoe a new colorway, material, etc. at the end of the day it will always be the same model. This should of been a no brainer, with them having Kendrick Lamar and other artists. They should of been retroed some new models and have them rock them and that way a buzz would start amongst the old and new generation. Some new artists I may not like, but if this is what could possibly help out a brand or brands that I rock with then so be it.

Agreed my bro. Questions are so damn iconic and I'll be quite frank here and say that they need NO EXPOSURE whatsoever.

Anyone think those Jadakiss will drop lower than the 59.70 shipped on eBay right now? I don't think of would matter who Reebok had wear these shoes. Kids just don't care for these players now days. Its all about Jordan's, Yeezy and Adidas Boost. Even Jordan is starting not to sell. Anyone think they will stop with the retros at some point?

Anyone think those Jadakiss will drop lower than the 59.70 shipped on eBay right now? I don't think of would matter who Reebok had wear these shoes. Kids just don't care for these players now days. Its all about Jordan's, Yeezy and Adidas Boost. Even Jordan is starting not to sell. Anyone think they will stop with the retros at some point?
retroes make to much money over all, they're never stop

I ordered the Jada for 59.70 shipped. Still have a hour to cancel order. I worry these will be had cheaper.

You're paying $60 shipped for joints that originally retailed for $140 plus applicable taxes and S&H. If you're gonna stress over saving $80 at the minimum over retail then I would just stop buying shoes altogether and get another 'hobby'. There are far more important things in life to worry about.

I ordered the Jada for 59.70 shipped. Still have a hour to cancel order. I worry these will be had cheaper.
You're paying $60 shipped for joints that originally retailed for $140 plus applicable taxes and S&H. If you're gonna stress over saving $80 at the minimum over retail then I would just stop buying shoes altogether and get another 'hobby'. There are far more important things in life to worry about.
QFT

You know what I find interesting? How Reebok was never truly able to find the exact material leather used on the original "pearlized" blue toe and red toes. These recent retros are so far away from the og's and what's crazier is that even the ones released from 2001 are no better. Only the Reebok Rush and Classic Q had the exact leathers, probably because it was left over materials.

Finally got my 2 pairs of Reebok Jadakiss Questions today along with my sister's 3 blue toe pairs......such a nice sight when they're laid out :lol:

Love that this batch didn't have any major flaws. Only one of my boxes looked like **** but it's no biggie.

You know what I find interesting? How Reebok was never truly able to find the exact material leather used on the original "pearlized" blue toe and red toes. These recent retros are so far away from the og's and what's crazier is that even the ones released from 2001 are no better. Only the Reebok Rush and Classic Q had the exact leathers, probably because it was left over materials.

I think Reebok may have not opted to not pay for the same quality leather with the first batch of retros and as time progressed manufacturing standards and materials change.

FWIW, I think the current 'leather' is some type of leatherette. It ain't the cheap, stiff AF plastic junk found on most shoes but it doesn't quite look/feel like real leather.

Last edited:
FWIW, I think the current 'leather' is some type of leatherette. It ain't the cheap, stiff AF plastic junk found on most shoes but it doesn't quite look/feel like real leather.

I agree, vood. It is pretty durable compared to the original material though, so I'll give them some credit. I remember seeing the OG Questions on the blacktop courts with peeling skin and showing the white felt underneath the toe area.

Btw fellas, you might want to check your local Ross/Marshalls because I just came up on this gold-black Question snapback for $5.99 (new with tags)
hat_1.jpg

Last edited:
Received my blue toes today. Qualify is great! Very close to the originals I had in 96. Look forward to my Jada's arriving. One thing I will say is Reebok has the WORST sizing I have witnessed. I wear a 10 in Nike and rarely have a problem. Reebok's seem to run bigger to me but the variation is crazy! I have the Shaqnosis in a 9.5 and its way too big, d time in a 9.5 that is a snug good fit, Court Victory in a 10 that fit perfect, rails in 9.5 that are way too big. I bought these at 9.5 and they fit just right. Maybe somewhat snug but a half size up and I would be heel slipping.

Back
Top Bottom