The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

My anniversary's insole has became dust under the fabric... I'm scared to wear them again let alone even try to clean them out :smh:

My anniversary's insole has became dust under the fabric... I'm scared to wear them again let alone even try to clean them out :smh:

I did this a few months back, took all the insoles out of pairs that were 10+ years old. All were deadstock so it was crazy to see so many going to the trash. Spent about 1 cleaning out the insides of the shoes and vacuuming the crap out.

I did this a few months back, took all the insoles out of pairs that were 10+ years old. All were deadstock so it was crazy to see so many going to the trash. Spent about 1 cleaning out the insides of the shoes and vacuuming the crap out.
ugh... Yea figured I'd have to most likely vacuum it.

Annoying

My brother picked up the soles like "why are you throwing.... oh" before that crap stuck to his fingers :lol:

the shockpad insole the gift and the curse

old ones use to last much longer

the new ones dont last as long

^
^
Hmmm...I haven't seen old folk Reeboks in store. Odd of it's true.

I can't even pick it up at all. Whole thing is done

I used a combination of a fork and a butter knife to pick up the insole gently like a pancake. I didn't want it falling apart all over the place. Oh! And it also helps to remove the laces first.

^
^
Hmmm...I haven't seen old folk Reeboks in store. Odd of it's true.

I can't even pick it up at all. Whole thing is done

I used a combination of a fork and a butter knife to pick up the insole gently like a pancake. I didn't want it falling apart all over the place. Oh! And it also helps to remove the laces first.
fork? I'll need a spoon. It's like... Condensed dandruff or somethin

Think these will dip to the $70 range ? 
nerd.gif

well i'm glad i'm not the only to suffer the insole fate 
roll.gif
devil.gif
 that ish had me agg'd i didn't know what to do

man i use to put my reebok shockpad insoles in everything [emoji]127773[/emoji]

i think the less you wear um the faster they crumble

So the 2016 Blue toes are TTS?  I have the red toes from 2012? i think and i feel like they fit okay, but i always wondered if i should have went down half a size.

Can you guys advise on sizing for the unworn colorway?

Dress Codes - $42.50 - szs 8-13
Prototypes - $60 - almost fsr
Jadakiss - $60 - szs 10, 10.5, & 11

Use code 50SAVEX
http://www.jimmyjazz.com/search/50SAVEX?gender=mens&brand=reebok&ppg=104&department=basketball
I sent PMs to everyone I saw that wanted these. The Blue Toes are included and restocked. They came out to $62 shipped for me. I grabbed three for $172 shipped. 
does jimmyjazz usually not show the size you ordered in the order history?
It shows the size in the emails they sent me. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom