The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

My pairs shipped 
nthat.gif

Complete steal at $55 a pair

Last edited:
got my shipping confirmation email but it still doesnt say the size on my order history or on the confirmation shipping email. anybody else email and order history like that?

Whats the difference from 2 weeks ago when they were the same price, did they got more pairs, I missed the beginning of this one? 

they got a full size run again and seemed like they were up with a full size run the whole day

the other time i tried getting my size they only had like 4 sizes to choose from

got my shipping confirmation email but it still doesnt say the size on my order history or on the confirmation shipping email. anybody else email and order history like that?

Size doesn't show on either of mine as well. The size did show on my order confirmation email. The order # from that email matches the order # on the shipping email and order history info so I'd trust the sizing is would be correct. If you don't have the original email then I'd just try customer service if you need the peace of mind.

Jimmy Jazz lowered some of the prices and the 50% off still works. The Jadakiss joints are like $37 and the Prototypes are $50. Wish they had the Jada's in my size, ****

The braided aren't half off but the two women's pairs are half off. 

Got the shipping confirmation for two of my blue toes. 

Last edited:
Jimmy Jazz lowered some of the prices and the 50% off still works. The Jadakiss joints are like $37 and the Prototypes are $50. Wish they had the Jada's in my size, ****

The braided aren't half off but the two women's pairs are half off. 

Got the shipping confirmation for two of my blue toes. 

Code still 50SAVEX right?

Not working for me at the moment. The Omni Pumps are looking ripe for the taking. Just wanted to be sure I could still apply the code before I checked out.

Back
Top Bottom