The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Are these supposed to be Dallas Cowboys Questions?

9/18

Edit - Now says 11/6, that's almost two months pushed back. They did the same with the Harden's.

Question_Mid_Men's_Basketball_Shoes_Blue_FZ3945_01_standard.jpg
Question_Mid_Men's_Basketball_Shoes_Blue_FZ3945_04_standard.jpg
Question_Mid_Men's_Basketball_Shoes_Blue_FZ3945_41_detail.jpg

Last edited:

9/18

Dont know if serious...Georgetown Hoyas Football question, because he could've been a 2 sport athlete...you're welcome

Love the 'Georgetown' colourblocking. Grey/Navy is amazing. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

My G STONEGATEDRIVE STONEGATEDRIVE can you please let Reebok corporate know that they can release Answer II-III/Lite in this colourway and expect it to sell really well?

Last edited:

9/18

That's cute.

Insole is clearly using a Reebok NFL jock tag.

Iverson is a HUGE Dallas Cowboys fan.

Hoyas were never sponsored by Reebok.

But carry on.

05-06hemtag.jpg

Good and logical observation on these. It makes sense because the colorway resembles Cowboys colors. These look like a copycat Georgetown Question with a NFL twist and different materials.

They had to incorporate the corny jock tag that was standard on the front of Reebok NFL authentic jerseys on the insoles. 🙄

It's dopey for Reebok trying to incorporate their own twist to Georgetown just because he's a cornerstone athlete for them when Nike/Jordan is their sponsor in actuality.

These are basically another mashup gimmick shoe, i.e. A.I. has a lifetime Reebok deal, he's a Cowboys fan, and they once had the NFL license which resulted with them putting out f'd up apparel and fitted hats. 🙄👎💩🗑

I read a funny story years ago when a Mitchell & Ness Philly store location worker outed Iverson. He divulged A.I. was a frequent customer who bought Eagles stuff but was a "closet Cowboys fan". 😆🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

I will only get strictly original colors forever with the Question. I doubt I'll renege on my preference.

Oh okay, you think he was an Eagles fan. He wasn't, huge Cowboys fan. He's just wearing local team gear. Same way LeBron wears Indians and Browns gear sometimes.

They are definitely a unofficial official tribute to the Cowboys. A quick google search will show you how big a fan of them Iverson is. That combined with the NFL jersey size tag ( used to have a lot of those jerseys I remember that thing vividly )

But yes Iverson was a two star athlete, and he actually thought basketball was soft and for wimps. His mom forced him into playing. Thanks Momma Iverson again.

Dont know if serious...Georgetown Hoyas Football question, because he could've been a 2 sport athlete...you're welcome

They can't officially call them Cowboys or Hoyas because they don't the rights, not sure what else you want.

Even the 3 on the back looks like the Cowboys jerseys, could be a reach.

Why would they use an NFL jocktag on a NCAA themed shoe?

1155978661.jpg.jpg

Question_Mid_Men's_Basketball_Shoes_Blue_FZ3945_04_standard.jpg's_Basketball_Shoes_Blue_FZ3945_04_standard.jpg

They are definitely a unofficial official tribute to the Cowboys. A quick google search will show you how big a fan of them Iverson is. That combined with the NFL jersey size tag ( used to have a lot of those jerseys I remember that thing vividly )

But yes Iverson was a two star athlete, and he actually thought basketball was soft and for wimps. His mom forced him into playing. Thanks Momma Iverson again.

These are just a mashup gimmick shoe. Georgetown is a Nike/Jordan school despite Iverson having a lifetime Reebok deal. Yes the 3 on the back of the shoes have a football jersey style number. Reebok is just trying to go into their archives and incorporate many themes especially since they once had the NFL license and the shoes tie in with their cornerstone athlete.

Iverson played basketball and football until high school. He started with football as a kid, then his mom had him try out basketball despite his reluctance to it but ended up enjoying it as she mentioned in a Reebok Question commercial back in 1996-97. His coach John Thompson persuaded him to stop playing football when he got to Georgetown so he wouldn't get hurt because Thompson foreshadowed he had a future career with basketball.

These are 1000% a reference to Dallas. Has Nothing to do with Georgetown or a mashup. But these will go great with the new Georgetown Mitchell and Ness Unis they dropped last week lol. It’s apart of a “Gridiorn pack” to celebrate his love for football. There may be a couple others that are coming with this pack. Y’all already guessed one of the other teams and the other one is college based.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom