The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Lol........that’s what I said!! Random *** sizes though. 7.5, 8.5, 9, 11.5, 13. Took the only 11.5. Nobody in San Antonio wears Iversons. I can usually wait most non-Nike/JB releases out for deeper discounts.

Just had to clarify. I’m a try to go to Champs this weekend and order them. I’ll get two for that price.

7.5-13 on the website so you can go to the store and order any size.

Just had to clarify. I’m a try to go to Champs this weekend and order them. I’ll get two for that price.

7.5-13 on the website so you can go to the store and order any size.
Try FTL too. They had em too for $49, but I bought a pair of PG4s that were priced $49 but rang up at $39. Had a 3-pack of socks that were priced at $18, but rang up at $10. Don’t know wtf is going on, but advantage consumer.

Try FTL too. They had em too for $49, but I bought a pair of PG4s that were priced $49 but rang up at $39. Had a 3-pack of socks that were priced at $18, but rang up at $10. Don’t know wtf is going on, but advantage consumer.

You gotta picture or the reciept? My Champs saying $60

Man now I’m at the mall half drunk. Knew this **** was too good to be true. I’m ****in tight.

94D19410-816E-49A4-951C-7D7347AA357E.jpeg

Curious how they’re gonna release them. Originally they were a Shoe Palace exclusive I thought but it seems like a wider release now. I gotta 25% off coupon I’m hoping to use on those.

I wouldn't be shocked if they drop them sometime this month with the way they're rolling out the Questions now.

I believe Rajon Rondo's latest shoe deal is with ANTA Brand, a Chinese company, but I read they're boycotting business with the NBA over those controversial political issues before the season began. I think I also read that meant they wouldn't be providing shoes and apparel to players under contract with them this season.

Perhaps that explains why Rondo was wearing Nike shoes throughout these playoffs up until Game 1 of this NBA Finals 2 days ago. And coincidentally he wore Reebok at the start of his NBA career since he's wearing the Question in Game 2 today.

I believe Rajon Rondo's latest shoe deal is with ANTA Brand, a Chinese company, but I read they're boycotting business with the NBA over those controversial political issues before the season began. I think I also read that meant they wouldn't be providing shoes and apparel to players under contract with them this season.

Perhaps that explains why Rondo was wearing Nike shoes throughout these playoffs up until Game 1 of this NBA Finals 2 days ago. And coincidentally he wore Reebok at the start of his NBA career since he's wearing the Question in Game 2 today.

hayward was still wearing antas during the season and klay has been wearing his sig shoe as well during his rehab

think the anta ties are just cut in terms of NBA, but not their sponsored athletes. i think rondo's contract with them is up which is why hes been wearing other shoes now

hayward was still wearing antas during the season and klay has been wearing his sig shoe as well during his rehab

think the anta ties are just cut in terms of NBA, but not their sponsored athletes. i think rondo's contract with them is up which is why hes been wearing other shoes now

OK. But I swear I saw Gordon Hayward wearing Nike during the playoffs before Celtics got eliminated by Heat.

I'm not sure if Rondo's deal has expired or not honestly.

Hahahaha Hahahaha and nickatnite nickatnite Apologies to both of you. It wasn’t Champs, that’s where I bought the PG4s for $39.99. I bought the Answers at Footlocker which is 3 stores down from each other. No paper receipt, but my credit card transactions show the price paid plus tax. Ton of personal info so obviously I had to minimize and show what I could. May or may not help, but I do apologize for the ****-up and giving y’all a bad location. nickatnite nickatnite They were at Southpark.
A33AAD4A-BE67-46AF-85BE-80232D900657.jpeg

E7AD2317-DE1D-4187-ABD7-DF19408953D0.jpeg

Hahahaha Hahahaha and nickatnite nickatnite Apologies to both of you. It wasn’t Champs, that’s where I bought the PG4s for $39.99. I bought the Answers at Footlocker which is 3 stores down from each other. No paper receipt, but my credit card transactions show the price paid plus tax. Ton of personal info so obviously I had to minimize and show what I could. May or may not help, but I do apologize for the ****-up and giving y’all a bad location. nickatnite nickatnite They were at Southpark.
A33AAD4A-BE67-46AF-85BE-80232D900657.jpeg

E7AD2317-DE1D-4187-ABD7-DF19408953D0.jpeg

From my experiences, Foot Locker is usually cheaper than Champs so that makes sense. I gotta Foot Locker down the street so I'm a try to hit that today.

Back
Top Bottom