The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

If anyone wants the Roundball Classic, $150

reebok-question-mid-iverson-classic-FX4991-2.jpg

Pink toes for $150

10/14
ALABASTER/GLACIER PINK/BLACK

Curious to see what this pair looks like. They're flooding us with Questions this year. Minions, Cowboys, Hardens and now this pair and then Kobe's later.

Last edited:
Man them yellow toes will be impossible

but I will try anyway!
Hopefully now that they releasing them as part of the pack, they won’t be limited also they number 3 and not 8 so technically they not Kobe PE same shoe to me but maybe resellers will chill out and us that won’t them can eat

Hopefully now that they releasing them as part of the pack, they won’t be limited also they number 3 and not 8 so technically they not Kobe PE same shoe to me but maybe resellers will chill out and us that won’t them can eat
watch reebok do the right thing and show Nike how you release a Kobe. I think they'll be widely available.

Scumbag resellers have targeted Reeboks in the past. With those joints being somewhat affiliated with Kobe you can bet they will be snatched up unless Reebok opts for a massive GR.

watch reebok do the right thing and show Nike how you release a Kobe. I think they'll be widely available.

not sure if youve seen the past couple releases on reebok, but if anything, the way they drop will be way worse unless stock levels are actually that high. also the general consumer outside of "sneakerheads" won't be associating these with kobe like they do with his sig shoe with nike, so you can bet demand will definitely not be as high

I've had hardens and red toe questions sitting at my local malls, and I just was saying that as a point that Nike faced so much ish dropping limited kobe supply during mamba week that i wouldnt put it past Reebok to say look we can put out in it out in abundance

I won't lie, if I was Reebok I would drop that particular Question colourway in limited numbers to generate buzz as you probably don't want them sitting like the Harden and 'red toe' joints.

As much as I love the brand, they literally only keep pushing the Question and ignoring the rest of AI's catalog. :smh::smh::smh:

I've had hardens and red toe questions sitting at my local malls, and I just was saying that as a point that Nike faced so much ish dropping limited kobe supply during mamba week that i wouldnt put it past Reebok to say look we can put out in it out in abundance

i don’t want to get too into it since i don’t worn for either nike or reebok, but shoes and all of that are usually planned and gone into production way ahead of time so these releases were already thought of before the tragedy. companies allocate a certain budget for various projects and all of that stuff so i get the reason for the limited quantities and you add bots on top of that, gonna result in a mess of a release

i’m not trying to be a downer or anything, just staying as realistic as possible. at the end of the day, i’m just here hoping everyone who actually wants a pair, should be able to get a pair with no fuss. and to your point, i sure do hope i’m wrong and that the yellow toes are obtainable by all cause they are super nice

Just copped the Minion Questions, hopefully I can do like I did with the red Questions, and have customer service apply my discount after the fact to get them for half off.

I won't lie, if I was Reebok I would drop that particular Question colourway in limited numbers to generate buzz as you probably don't want them sitting like the Harden and 'red toe' joints.

As much as I love the brand, they literally only keep pushing the Question and ignoring the rest of AI's catalog. :smh::smh::smh:

Because if the drop anything other than the Questions then they’ll be at Ross on sale for $19.99.

Just copped the Minion Questions, hopefully I can do like I did with the red Questions, and have customer service apply my discount after the fact to get them for half off.

Let us know if it works. I just tried to buy a couple of new shoes and the military and student discount didn't work on them. I did the chat and the guy said they recently changed their policy. So it looks like half off new shoes is done.

I'm mad as hell. There goes my Shaqnosis pairs I was waiting on, a few more Questions. Guy offered me 20% but I'm good.

10/14 Halloween Question

These actualy aren't bad. I would prefer if the whole shoe was glow in the dark. It looks like you can tear off the upper, cool idea. Won't be buying these without the student discount though.

Last edited:
Let us know if it works. I just tried to buy a couple of new shoes and the military and student discount didn't work on them. I did the chat and the guy said they recently changed their policy. So it looks like half off new shoes is done.

I'm mad as hell. There goes my Shaqnosis pairs I was waiting on, a few more Questions. Guy offered me 20% but I'm good.

I tried this morning and the guy was like yeah I can cancel your order then try it again. So you may have a point about them being done with the the half off.

I don't know about now but when they did all those terrible 20 Year Anniversary Questions, A LOT of them were at Ross and Marshalls. Baseball practice, orange Kevlar, the Rucker park, Jadakiss and a few more. They were popping up.

Damn I'm crushed about this discount being killed. I was on the fence for the halloween pair and was gonna try to get the Kobe's for half off.

Reebok did a restock of the Harden's but they're sitting now since they killed the discount.

I never saw any men’s size Questions at Marshall’s/ROSS. They were kids only and $24.99 in my area for the Jadakiss blk/3m colorway.

I hope whenever Reebok releases the Kobe Questions they provide early access like they’re doing with these other releases.

Back
Top Bottom