The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Not for everyone, but these aren’t bad
14DBC306-6440-419D-A58C-0497D3AED76F.jpeg
I like those

It looks like the Question Lakers have been delayed for sure now. Almost every shoe store I set foot in to inquire about them didn't have a specific date for them. They all conveyed they expected those would release during Thanksgiving weekend, but that clearly wasn't the case now.

The black/red would go good with the 76ers jerseys worn during most of Allen Iverson's career. I think I'm going to hold out on those to get marked down or at least be valid for discount during times of promo codes. I think it will be feasible to get them for under regular price for some reason.

But it states the product is no longer available after you click on the icon unfortunately. I think those are delayed for sure now.

Now on a different scenario, and hopefully this helps bargain hunters on here, I went to Lakewood Mall Champs to make a return yesterday evening and browsed around afterwards and saw both of the Question Iverson/Harden versions marked down. I believe the black/white one was $110. And I think the silver/navy one was $100.

So check your local Champs soon for reduced prices on those.

Resellers targeting those Kobe PEs will be in for a rude awakening. Let the dudes who genuinely want the shoes eat

Last edited:
Man I got a 25% code expiring today hopefully it will still be valid on these. If not I got status cash on FNL ready for the 15th.

Back
Top Bottom