The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

I think they've been excluding the Questions from codes for the most part recently. The only exception was that 50% off Fit Hub code a few days ago

I wasn’t talking about a regular promo code my bad, it’s a premier reward and it has no exclusions.

I’M PUMPED!!!! My 25%off worked for me!

Attachments

• EE853A56-C365-4B77-8654-AB08CCC84409.jpeg
    EE853A56-C365-4B77-8654-AB08CCC84409.jpeg
    106.6 KB · Views: 81
These codes don’t last forever. Soon as a company realizes they slipped up after seeing an influx of orders come in at half off retail price for a just launched product, it will get axed. Congrats to those that took advantage of it

Really hope I catch the next code. Can’t believe how I consistently miss them but check here about daily.

Oh damn, I thought it was intentional

Exactly. I see the code, get excited to to grab some pairs and it doesn’t work. I like all of these questions enough for retail but makes it hard when I know there are great sales to be had.

These codes don’t last forever. Soon as a company realizes they slipped up after seeing an influx of orders come in at half off retail price for a just launched product, it will get axed. Congrats to those that took advantage of it
Appreciate that code drop big time! Got 2 pairs for $200 I’m happy with that. These remind me of the Answer X Black/Red colorway I used to love them, so these were really on my must have list.

Back
Top Bottom