The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

yeah i got a pair earlier in the year (posted about it pages back) but ended up giving it to a friend that was a die hard kobe/laker fan.

shoes are super nice in hand and probably up there as one of my favorite questions to come out this year.
materials used on the shoes are decent like all the other releases as expected from reebok and the shade of yellow is pretty much like what you see in the pics.

glad to see it get the wider release and might try on reebok in a bit to get a personal pair

Ahh okay, nice! They should fit like normal then. I’m going for my regular size, thanks for the heads up!

I posted this yesterday, not sure if previous releases had this message....

B2C5432B-6325-49C9-BA2A-BC55F12B54C2.jpeg

Man I WISH. Reebok seems to not allow it anymore to new releases.

The last Questions that dropped had the "excluded from discounts" wording on the page, but I recall somebody came through at the last minute with a code and blessed folks. Not necessarily saying it will happen this time, but it's wishful thinking

The last Questions that dropped had the "excluded from discounts" wording on the page, but I recall somebody came through at the last minute with a code and blessed folks. Not necessarily saying it will happen this time, but it's wishful thinking
Ahh yeah, I remember it being code CL50 for the blk/red joints that recently released.

Back
Top Bottom