The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

5889403B-BD01-4154-91DC-F0FD41F01604.jpeg

Sooo from what it looks like FNL...from what im guessing is doing FCFS...but imma call my local one later today and see what’s up...

Attachments

• F3EEECAB-172F-42BE-8DD8-E1BCAD2BF38B.jpeg
    F3EEECAB-172F-42BE-8DD8-E1BCAD2BF38B.jpeg
    279.8 KB · Views: 226
Seems like a fair amount of online spots in different countries will have them at midnight or tomorrow morning. Feeling cautiously optimistic at this point. Reebok would be silly to not flood the market with these things, one of their few releases that’ll reach multiple fan bases & resellers.

I wonder if Reebok is using the same factory that produced the blk/red Questions for this “yellow toe” release. The reason I ask is because I just tried on the blk/red pair at the shoe store.....they fit 1/2 to 1 full size smaller than usual! :wow:

I tried on a 12 and there was ZERO room in the toe box, my foot was at the absolute tip of the shoe. I would’ve been mad as hell if I had ordered that size online.

I hope these arent difficult but something tells me they're going to be. I havent gotten any questions since 2012. I didn't try for the red toes cuz my pearls are still decent and I struck out on the pink joints earlier. Never in my life did I think resellers would be grabbing questions.....

After watching a review on their sizing, he said they ran kinda snug. Now I'm worried.

And you wonder why Adidas is selling Reebok, they don't give a damn about this company and its QC.

Did they ever re-release these? I had the OG's years ago and I feel like they did come back out but they didn't have size 15.
I'm pretty sure they did twice. One was back in the pickyourshoes days 10 years ago and the other more recently in the few years

Do you have a pair already?

yeah i got a pair earlier in the year (posted about it pages back) but ended up giving it to a friend that was a die hard kobe/laker fan.

shoes are super nice in hand and probably up there as one of my favorite questions to come out this year.
materials used on the shoes are decent like all the other releases as expected from reebok and the shade of yellow is pretty much like what you see in the pics.

glad to see it get the wider release and might try on reebok in a bit to get a personal pair

I'm gonna try Reebok @ 11PM CST tonight. If that doesn't work then I'll try Finishline tomorrow morning since I have a $20 award to use. Prefer to hit tonight as me and my ole lady got some running to do in the AM.

Back
Top Bottom