The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Probably will never know for sure, but it FELT that limited. I would guess 2500 pairs or less.

Maybe 1000 to footsites, and the rest spread out to Reebok and random shops.

Prove that...

I'm not saying we got 20k pairs or something online..

But way too many sites released these to only have 1k.
A friend of a friend runs bots and that is how i obtained this info, along with the info that the sites he runs his bots on didnt activate bot protection on this release, idgaf how many sites released them, less than 1k...i have no reason to make this up

A gun who runs bots...

So he ran a bot for every site that released them?

LMAO

Yeah I'm not believing that. You can but I'm not. Limited release for sure, but not 1K limited.

99305566-6F8C-4BD1-8C97-384D30E49F44.jpeg

Anybody get their order cancelled from HIBBETTS?

Won the raffle thru Hibbett sports.. only to find out my order is cancelled!??
kobehibbett.png

w.png

Anybody have the same problem? I'm pissed. Won the raffle and now they are saying they are cancelling the order... any suggestions?

-20 years NT vet-

kobehibbett.png

w.png

Anybody have the same problem? I'm pissed. Won the raffle and now they are saying they are cancelling the order... any suggestions?

-20 years NT vet-
Wow, that sucks, especially if anyone hit on the regular release. I was afraid that that might happen to me because they sent me an email apologizing for the delay, but mine are on the way. I’d definitely call them and try to get something to try to compensate for that screw up.

kobehibbett.png

w.png

-20 years NT vet-
Damn, that’s awful business. I wasn’t fully counting my W from Reebok until they shipped them, out of fear of something like this. Only recourse is attempting to raise some hell through corporate? But even then, if they don’t have your pair any more, I don’t know what that’ll get you.

Last edited:

kobehibbett.png

w.png

-20 years NT vet-

That stinks. Contact thier CSR immediately and ask them what the hell happened?

😂 employees duhh .. look at what happened to shiek when 2 people won in store raffles for the Kobe Grinch.. employees sold that ****!
Pretty simple, u ever wonder why u see stock online on the footsites but u get an error message when u add to cart? Thats because atc bots are running and thats who u are competing with, we're in a new day and age

Well damn....there goes one of my favorite hobbies :ohwell:

Pretty simple, u ever wonder why u see stock online on the footsites but u get an error message when u add to cart? Thats because atc bots are running and thats who u are competing with, we're in a new day and age

I wonder if I was the only one who's order got cancelled?

If so, there could be a possibility that an employee internally may have done something... I understand if it was during a release, but this specifically was a confirmation of a win which i got prior to the official release on 12/31, so they should have reflected the inventory, net those who won the raffle..

Just curious, did anybody "hit" on HIBBITT from ordering thru the site regularly (without the raffle) just thru the site?

kobehibbett.png

w.png

-20 years NT vet-

As you can tell... it has been a frustrating/ pissed off past 5 days..

First.. cancellation on my Grinches on 12/31
Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 8.16.56 PM.png

Second.. wake up today .. to find a cancellation on my Questions.. on 1/4
cancel.png

Both in which i won thru Raffle & Snkers app fair and square...is it just me getting these cancellations?

the sneaker gods had not been kind to me...

-20 years NT vet-

kobehibbett.png

w.png

-20 years NT vet-
I HAD THIS HAPPEN TO ME WITH HIBBETTS ON A JORDAN 1! I was FURIOUS! I was able to lock down the pair with another retailer though. WHATEVER YOU DO, DON’T TRUST HIBBETTS ONLINE RAFFLES! Always try to have something else lined up. They’re so unprofessional and unpredictable.

So you think it’s “Mean” that we hope that resellers don’t make a dime from profiting off the death of Kobe by purchasing his shoes with the sole purpose to flip for profit?

Interesting, so how many Kobe’s have you bought to flip?

1609631162451.gif
Yo, grow up. It's about to be a year. How long are you going to use that excuse to make your self feel better about taking Ls? Did you enter any local raffles? Did you camp out?

If resellers profited off these, it's tertiary. Reebok is the first one to profit off of anything. Retailers would be second in line and then it would be any resellers.

As you can tell... it has been a frustrating/ pissed off past 5 days..

First.. cancellation on my Grinches on 12/31
Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 8.16.56 PM.png

Second.. wake up today .. to find a cancellation on my Questions.. on 1/4
cancel.png

Both in which i won thru Raffle & Snkers app fair and square...is it just me getting these cancellations?

the sneaker gods had not been kind to me...

-20 years NT vet-
got damn thats horrible 🤢

Yo, grow up. It's about to be a year. How long are you going to use that excuse to make your self feel better about taking Ls? Did you enter any local raffles? Did you camp out?

If resellers profited off these, it's tertiary. Reebok is the first one to profit off of anything. Retailers would be second in line and then it would be any resellers.

This is Niketalk so I’ll be polite and abide by their rules, you should thank them for being so sensitive to people like you who aren’t winners.

Based off of your response, you’re not worthy of an actual thoughtful response.

Back
Top Bottom