The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

I’m glad that bid was accepted for $165 tonight 😃.... these will most likely go lower but I just couldn’t wait any longer...

DE35BF96-01B2-4E76-A769-4B17375A4714.jpeg

Nice. That’s a good price. Hoping I can find a decent price as well.

What? FTL FTA CHAMPS ALL ONLINE.. no in-store release
Apparently there was a little over 1,000 pairs across the FLX sites. I don't know how many other sites released and I don't know how many released in-store. I know there were no FLX stores that got them in South Florida so the supply for these seems to be way less than the usual Question.

$15 tax on $165 plus another $14 shipping, plus another $5 for the transaction..stockx knows what they doin but they aint changin ish just like nike and reebok aint, they aint makin ish more widely available at all

If dude is happy with the price he paid & has the money, that’s all that matters. Good cop on his part, IMO. Everything on eBay looks to be over $200 after shipping & who knows what the resale market for these will end up like. I’d be surprised if the market dips close to retail.

My pair from Reebok has been “out for delivery” for 5 hours now, hopefully doesn’t get delayed another day.

SX and these secondary platforms are killing it with all their bs fees. Im hoping the new ebay authentication program can help take away some business and make sx consider pulling the fees. And local buyers always go by sx prices like the bible and refuse to budge from it despite what their payout after fees would be.

If dude is happy with the price he paid & has the money, that’s all that matters. Good cop on his part, IMO. Everything on eBay looks to be over $200 after shipping & who knows what the resale market for these will end up like. I’d be surprised if the market dips close to retail.

My pair from Reebok has been “out for delivery” for 5 hours now, hopefully doesn’t get delayed another day.

We’re all happy for him and his purchase, we’re just speaking on the fees.

The yellow man, I just love it. There’s just something about the yellow on this silhouette that is just perfect. I’m about to sharpie the 3 into an 8 somehow lol 😆

I wanted to do on foot pics today but ran out of sun due to the little coup distraction. Here are a few pics of a couple of Kobe related kicks from my collection. Took a pic with the Undefeated Protros cause of the obvious yellow.

I know you guys can relate to this: but there is just something special when you get a pair of kicks one of your favorites wore (PEs, etc) 💛🐍
8E425DF1-EBF6-48EB-ACCF-02744A01BBC4.jpeg
FE79BD48-1D6F-466A-BFFB-4D4488AB2B2E.jpeg
D59A4241-07F7-4190-AFE9-A125122DDF88.jpeg

I have to get yellow toes. Just going to have to go resale route it seems, but oh well.

Trust me I feel you! I bought two pairs of shoes off of GOAT in the past.

I was about to buy a couple of other pairs but...

The shoe was $170 or something and I’m happy going to checkout like

1609956848770.gif

Then after all the fees and shipping I’m looking at the total like

1609956808807.gif
Man what!?! I’ve been going through this all week with these and the Laker Lebron 8’s. I just exit out the app and try again later like a fee is gonna magically disappear.

SX and these secondary platforms are killing it with all their bs fees. Im hoping the new ebay authentication program can help take away some business and make sx consider pulling the fees. And local buyers always go by sx prices like the bible and refuse to budge from it despite what their payout after fees would be.
eBay is doing no fees to crush StockX and take back market share. They can the losses but there's no way StockX would remove fees because they would make no profit. Maybe StockX will reduce fees.

Back
Top Bottom