The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

06/30
1623955870300.png

out now

I know people hated on the Power Rangers pair but I grew up loving the Power Rangers and loving this shoe so I copped. They just came in today, the box is MASSIVE. Not really a shoe I'll probably wear much but I just wanted them for my collection because of the Power Rangers collab.

How'd you get them for $0?! Also I knew about the Megazord thing and somehow had the willpower to stop myself from buying them all lol. It was tough. All the other shoes were so damn ugly though, which made it slightly easier.

How'd you get them for $0?! Also I knew about the Megazord thing and somehow had the willpower to stop myself from buying them all lol. It was tough. All the other shoes were so damn ugly though, which made it slightly easier.
Ordered em, got a message saying there was a problem with my payment. Got refunded instantly and they shipped anyway :pimp:

Ordered em, got a message saying there was a problem with my payment. Got refunded instantly and they shipped anyway :pimp:

Oh wow, that's crazy! Had that happen once with a pair of shoes from Nike, too.

Side note, people were talking about the white/green (Rondo) lows were removed from Reebok.com but they're back, albeit for "Members Only" so you need to log in. I copped them yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom