The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

C477EC26-717F-42CB-8E47-4A23CCF628CB.jpeg

I can't believe my suede red toe Question already has a broken top eyelet on the right shoe. The plastic covering broke yesterday when I was tying my shoes. I can't believe this happened so soon because I've only had these shoes for a year, and I think I only wore them once or twice last year. :emoji_angry:🙄
IMG_5345.JPG
IMG_5347.JPG

Has anyone encountered this flaw yet on yours?

#1 Draft Pick remains my favorite CW of the Question. Would love to see a retro of those someday.

VERY NICE!!

Thanks a lot.

Jorts tho?

Damn right, denim shorts it is for me with authentic NBA jerseys. I've been dressing like that forever. I like integrating with a NBA jersey that's supposed to be athletic apparel and denim shorts that's basically street clothes.

I think it's only right to wear a NBA jersey with shorts of any kind whether they're denim shorts like mine or some matching authentic shorts like some do.

Denim shorts with NBA jerseys were very popular in that time 96/97. He’s period correct! :emoji_fire: :pimp:

Ive seen some high school kids in them too but not sure if it’s just in my area of Southern California.

I wasn't aware that denim shorts with NBA jerseys were a popular style back then.

I just figured as long as they're shorts, then they would come off as a street clothes style with a NBA jersey. I realized not all peeps like authentic shorts although there's nothing wrong with them.

I admit I'm one of those who don't care for the authentic shorts despite a lot of apparel enthusiasts having an affinity for them.

Thanks a lot.

Damn right, denim shorts it is for me with authentic NBA jerseys. I've been dressing like that forever. I like integrating with a NBA jersey that's supposed to be athletic apparel and denim shorts that's basically street clothes.

I think it's only right to wear a NBA jersey with shorts of any kind whether they're denim shorts like mine or some matching authentic shorts like some do.

I wasn't aware that denim shorts with NBA jerseys were a popular style back then.

I just figured as long as they're shorts, then they would come off as a street clothes style with a NBA jersey. I realized not all peeps like authentic shorts although there's nothing wrong with them.

I admit I'm one of those who don't care for the authentic shorts despite a lot of apparel enthusiasts having an affinity for them.

jorts were very mid 90's. they were everywhere

I actually prefer authentic shorts to jerseys since I used them for balling. Materials were thicker and longer lasting.

jorts were very mid 90's. they were everywhere

I actually prefer authentic shorts to jerseys since I used them for balling. Materials were thicker and longer lasting.

I refuse to use that word. Society has been way too full of dumb words that label something. I just dread following suit.

But thanks for clarifying denim shorts were popular in the '90s. I basically wore denim all my life starting with pants. I believe I began wearing jean shorts in the '90s now that I think about it. I was never aware they became trendy like that because I just wore them since they were simple and correlated right with certain clothes I had.

I don't have any issues or disdain for authentic shorts because they're definitely not a bad thing, I'm just going to remain neutral on them forever. I agree their materials are thicker and durable, and they look neat too.

Since I clarified I wear jean shorts with authentic NBA jerseys, so I strictly wear jeans with authentic MLB & NFL jerseys. I admit my styles are predicated on athletic uniforms and how the players wear them. Wearing jean shorts with NBA jerseys and wearing denim pants with MLB & NFL jerseys are basically my way of emulating how I see players dress while they're in play. That's my own way of correlating shorts or pants with a particular sports jersey top by integrating street and athletic wears in a fashionable manner.

Fashion trends always comes back around, he’s just ahead of the curve.

Or you’re too late.

1631196435742.gif

I agree that fashion trends are cyclical. Like I recall sometime in the '90s when females in high school wore '70s clothes like platform shoes and bell-bottom pants.

Like I heard kids today have been rehashing '90s clothing styles. But I wouldn't know because I don't frequent malls like I used to and I'm clearly out of high school. At least it seems like they're getting out of the skinny jeans and tight pants that plagued the late 2000s and last decade based on that thankfully.

And I'm definitely not a trendsetter or ahead of the curve because I'm just comfortable maintaining my style of dress that originated in the '90s. I'm just an archaic MF truthfully, so that's why I like wearing rehashed styles like throwback jerseys and shoes that originated in the '80s & '90s.

I can't believe my suede red toe Question already has a broken top eyelet on the right shoe. The plastic covering broke yesterday when I was tying my shoes. I can't believe this happened so soon because I've only had these shoes for a year, and I think I only wore them once or twice last year. :emoji_angry:🙄
IMG_5345.JPG
IMG_5347.JPG

Has anyone encountered this flaw yet on yours?

Yes.
I got the black and silvers.

The VERY FIRST time i laced the top loop i missed the textlie loop and ripped the plastic loop. This was the left shoe. I told myself i wasnt gonna rip the right shoe :lol:

Ripped it anyway :smh:

Yes.
I got the black and silvers.

The VERY FIRST time i laced the top loop i missed the textlie loop and ripped the plastic loop. This was the left shoe. I told myself i wasnt gonna rip the right shoe :lol:

Ripped it anyway :smh:

Thanks for your honesty based on a previous experience with this model. This seems like it can be an unfortunate formality for some with that part of this model since we've endured it ourselves.

Perhaps it should have been expected since companies rehash classic model shoes with cheaper materials and outsource with an extreme lack of quality control.

This was only my 2nd pair of questions evrr.

Not very comfortable.

The kamikazes were waayyyy more comfortable to me.

I was pretty disappointed when I bought my pairs last year. I remember them being super comfy when I was a kid. Apparently most of the real tech has been removed. It's all looks now.

This was only my 2nd pair of questions evrr.

Not very comfortable.

The kamikazes were waayyyy more comfortable to me.

I have the 2013 Kamikaze and I'll admit that the sockliner is more comfortable/plush right from the jump, but it really starts bottoming out after about an hour or 2 of wear to the point that it gets nonexistent. I'm not a heavy cat by any means and I just wore the joints to work however my feet were killing me by the end of the day. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Yellow toe restock on SNS. I missed out on my 11 though :smh:

Update: Mostly FSR for last 40 minutes but it suddenly went OOS

Back
Top Bottom