The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Those Phillies look great but as a Mets sufferer, I would have to commit Harakiri before rocking those.

Also, copped these recently
0C7D8A6F-815D-4F28-BFCB-590470EBFD26.jpeg

Is oneness the only place that got the pink toes? Haven’t seen them anywhere else

Last edited:
Anyone have any idea of when Reebok will release the rookie red toes stateside? Also... Did anyone happen to see the ad running for the I3 shorts and what looks to be a model wearing a pair of all black questions? Looks like maybe a flip on the black/gold.

Anyone have any idea of when Reebok will release the rookie red toes stateside? Also... Did anyone happen to see the ad running for the I3 shorts and what looks to be a model wearing a pair of all black questions? Looks like maybe a flip on the black/gold.
Thought the red toes just released a yr or so ago and all black questions i wanna see!

Thought the red toes just released a yr or so ago and all black questions i wanna see!

The suede version of the red toe Question were re-released last year. Perhaps he's inquiring about the pearlized version.

I guess pics would've helped my bad... Been awhile since I've been on here I'm rusty lol.

Here's the nice kicks link to them... The color way represents his home uniform during the 50th anniversary season... Which makes me feel incredibly f***ing old.

My impatience got the best of me and I just ordered them from END.

I was also able to finally hunt down the pic I was referring to with the black pair. Like I said it's like a flip on the black/gold OG color way. But now nubuck on the medial and toe, full grain still on the lateral and heel tab and actual metal gold logos.

Screenshot_20211029-074435_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
I guess pics would've helped my bad... Been awhile since I've been on here I'm rusty lol.

Here's the nice kicks link to them... The color way represents his home uniform during the 50th anniversary season... Which makes me feel incredibly f***ing old.

My impatience got the best of me and I just ordered them from END.

I was also able to finally hunt down the pic I was referring to with the black pair. Like I said it's like a flip on the black/gold OG color way. But now nubuck on the medial and toe, full grain still on the lateral and heel tab and actual metal gold logos.

Screenshot_20211029-074435_Chrome.jpg
Yea those red toes are dope might have to cop

Whenever they decide to put OG Hexalite in again...plus expect that price increase too.

When they gonna make these comfortable again????
Black/silvers feel like im walking on wood
:rofl: :rofl:@ walkign on wood.
I would just swap the insoles with better ones. Easy fix.

Whenever they decide to put OG Hexalite in again...plus expect that price increase too.
Naw man, that OG hexalite didn’t make that much of a difference since it was only in the heel section. The problem is Reebok in not using the comfy Answer 1 insoles anymore. They were great but have a 5-6 year expiration date and begin to dry out and crumble.

Back
Top Bottom