The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

still no news on these
reebok-question-mid-black-metallic-gold-release-date-2-1024x640.jpg

:frown:

Well I couldn’t wait to put my pair to feet. Hate how much they’ve gutted the cushioning on this shoe.

20C697EE-BF3C-463E-9F52-B4C12C20FEA9.jpeg
Are they worse in that regard compared to the previous release? Not that I had or have the previous release. Just curious what you’re comparing to.

Are they worse in that regard compared to the previous release? Not that I had or have the previous release. Just curious what you’re comparing to.
From my experience. I think the lack of a good insoles, along with the hexalite cushioning definitely does not make them comfortable.

Having worn the green toe lows and OG red toe mid, I can’t wear them for long since hurt my feet. Which sucks.

Nightwing’s video shows the difference. Removed the sole on I believe the OG and was thick, nothing but cushion. Removed the insole on the new retro and was paper thin. Will definitely get some new insoles for these.

That's the same insole they've been using for the last few years, unfortunately. Last blue toe retro was probably one of the last ones to get the better insoles.

The insoles are paper thin now. The hexalight has been fake for minute but they were saved by those super thick insoles we used to get.

Like others said they look good but theyre not comfortable by any means.

I haven’t bought a question since 2016 and was shocked with how thin the insole were.

The insoles are paper thin now. The hexalight has been fake for minute but they were saved by those super thick insoles we used to get.

Like others said they look good but theyre not comfortable by any means.

I haven’t bought a question since 2016 and was shocked with how thin the insole were.
Thanks man. Now I’m having second thoughts about buying🤣

Thanks man. Now I’m having second thoughts about buying🤣

I’m honestly just going to put a different pair of insoles in them.

Reebok still did great with leather quality per usual. For a quick trip to the mall or night out they’re fine. I wore them to work and I’m on my feet all day so that’s where I encountered the issues.

Dr. J's up on SNS. FSR except a 12. Missed it by a few seconds because I got busy with something at work and didn't think to add them to cart. :rolleyes

I’m honestly just going to put a different pair of insoles in them.

Reebok still did great with leather quality per usual. For a quick trip to the mall or night out they’re fine. I wore them to work and I’m on my feet all day so that’s where I encountered the issues.
Lemme know when the day comes and what insoles you go with. The few times I've tried some aftermarket insoles, I never end up being happy with them for one reason or another.

Yea if anyone has any insole suggestions, they’d be greatly appreciated for these and the Griffey’s I have coming.

I have the 2015/16 Blue Toes and they are amazing all around. I bought the All Star pair and man, the comfort just is not there. I tried putting the insoles from the Blue Toes in them and that still did not make a difference. Leather is great, like most have said, but comfort wise, they are near terrible.

blue-suede-reebok-question-low-blueprint-release-date-1-1024x640.jpg

blue-suede-reebok-question-low-blueprint-release-date-2-1024x640.jpg

blue-suede-reebok-question-low-blueprint-release-date-3-1024x640.jpg

blue-suede-reebok-question-low-blueprint-release-date-4-1024x1024.jpg

blue-suede-reebok-question-low-blueprint-release-date-5-1024x640.jpg

blue-suede-reebok-question-low-blueprint-release-date-6-1024x640.jpg

blue-suede-reebok-question-low-blueprint-release-date-7-1024x1024.jpg

blue-suede-reebok-question-low-blueprint-release-date-8-1024x1024.jpg

i don't like concord 11s and i don't like this look ko off that design, hot take the question imho is a much better design than the aj11
That's an interesting take, as it's clear the Question was basically Reebok copying a lot of the XI's design language after AI wore the Concords at G'town. I feel like the fact the Questions look so good is a testament to just how great the XI's core design is: even knockoff versions of it look great :lol:

Back
Top Bottom