The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Trying to cop, doesn't show optionor AMEX credit card
eyes.gif
I just used PayPal, sometimes it doesn't pay to be a member.

an 11 just popped back up on reebok's site!!!  hopefully they come through and not cxl my order!!!!   #fingerscrossed

I tried to add to cart, but it's saying that there's some kind of error. I guess that means I was too late... :frown:

I tried to add to cart, but it's saying that there's some kind of error. I guess that means I was too late...
frown.gif
i'd been refreshing every hour or so, and i finally saw it pop up.  i rushed through the checkout process and was able to add the 25% promo code....

when i completed my order, i tried "adding to cart" again, but it didn't work.  i might've scooped the last pr of 11s.  

but i bet they'll restock due to cc declines....the site's been updating every so often, especially in the middle of the night for us west coast people....

Packers said the 19th for the "Practice" editions, I hate Friday releases because I work in the morning :smh: hopefully they will do the midnight release online like the Ewings

I emailed them today and they sent me my tracking number. I should have mine tomorrow. Just email them with your order number. [email protected] they emailed me fairly quick.

Yeah got mine to. I don't think I've been more excited to get these than any J's this year. Esp for the price of these. Waiting for the Answer V to retro. Those were my grails. Only shoe my parents could afford for me when I was young.

packer replied october 19th for in store release on collab.

Online as well. I'm waiting for the price. If its more than $150 it'll probably be a no go. I have to spend wisely in the next month as I'm buying tickets for Wrestlemania and Syracuse/Georgetown in a span of a few weeks :x .

Online as well. I'm waiting for the price. If its more than $150 it'll probably be a no go. I have to spend wisely in the next month as I'm buying tickets for Wrestlemania and Syracuse/Georgetown in a span of a few weeks :x .

Online as well for Packers you say... might just wait it out til then. Unless another site drop for 150 or under

:smh: End Clothing out of the UK had them as well on the 5th. If you managed to get them then, you came up with a steal because no one knew.

Back
Top Bottom