The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

I'm one of those 'plain t-shirt with kicks' kinda guy. I have a ton of Gap plain t-shirts, in all kinds of different colors to match my shoes. I even buy Hanes plain white and black t-shirts. For me, they fit the best and they are really cheap but really good quality too. 

just a lil something to break the monotony. got them today from Wellgosh. these are so clean in person!

just a lil something to break the monotony. got them today from Wellgosh. these are so clean in person!
Those are way better than the blue toes...how much are they going for on eBay? Anywhere I can still get 'em for retail?

Last edited:
i love the blue and red toes. that's all i need. in retrospect i wish i could've gotten more pairs. money didn't permit.

Those are way better than the blue toes...how much are they going for on eBay? Anywhere I can still get 'em for retail?
What sort of potent herb have you been smoking? Those Ronald McDonald looking shoes ain't better than the blue toes.

Blue Toes > Red Toes > whatever other wacky color combo of the Questions they've put out

Back
Top Bottom