The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

For those w/ Packer pair...
Is the toe patent or leather?
i thought it was patent also because it had that gloss in some of the pics. my pair came in on wednesday and i saw it was tumbled leather, i was kinds hoping for the patent. the tumbled leather is still nice but i think patent would of been a better touch.

Exactly, it's just loud. But once again, love the idea. I was wondering how long it would take for somebody to turn the 'practice' thing into a shoe colorway. 

And I would send them back just blaze. My OCD would kick in every time I wore them. Those would definitely go back. 

Haha, I have the same problem. My OCD kicks in with little imperfections on my kicks. The chance you take when you order online though. Only problem is I can't really find these now without paying more than retail. Might just keep these and it is what it is. smh

Glad to hear others with OCD issues haha.  I had a mini panic when I un-DS'd my Concords like 9 months later and they already had yellow spots on the bottom.  Sold them immediately cuz I knew I would lose my mind watching them go yellow, I'm sure if they were already that way it'd be fine but watching the transition would've been horrible.

I have terrible OCD problems when it comes to shoes. If I find something wrong with my shoes, I immediately sell them. I know it sounds weird but I can't stand knowing there's something wrong with them, especially when I buy them like brand new. 

dammit!  they just came today, and i realized one of the plastic lace loop is broken....wtf.

keep 'em or return 'eM???

my pair finally came in from jimmy jazz. everything is perfect except there's a small portion of hexalite not painted. not a big deal compared to others problems.

several emails to packer and calls to number they have posted on their website, and no response. if they said my order went through, why the hell am i not hearing back from them?

yo anybody size 13 that missed out let me know.

I rather let you all get them than to send the back to reebok.

hmu and lets see if we can work something out.

finally got ahold of packer. they sold my order at the store. in turn im getting the collab, which i already have. so i guess ill be trading or selling a pair of collab for a pair of blue toes

I guess I'm going to have to sit in front of the computer at work all afternoon 2moro :smh: ... bad part is Packers is only 5 mins from the crib but I work 9-6pm FML!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom